Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's so odd to me, my parents live closer to me than they live to each other and while I drop in a lot, it's to say hi and have a chat, I'd rarely expect to be fed, or my kids unless we arranged it. It's a massive expense landing and looking for all that extra food, it's so weird.
It never seems to be reciprocated , she never invites her Mam over to hers for breakfast/dinner/ lunch .

Reactions: 22
That was so staged where she had the child throw the flowers in for the grandfathers. You can see by the way Sienna looks 🙄

Reactions: 7
It never seems to be reciprocated , she never invites her Mam over to hers for breakfast/dinner/ lunch .
Never.

Or replenishes the food cupboards and fridge for her mother after eating her out of house and home either, I bet. I don't think it would even cross her mind.

Reactions: 12
Thread title “Skint from buying skims, oi spent all me money on Ibezza with Dims “

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Don't mind that poster. It was early, the were confused. Or still drunk 🥴 🤪
To add, there’s no way this was the case. There’s tax implications when selling a house under market value if there’s no justification to sell the property quickly. If it was the case that they “sold it to her under market value to promote the estate” - That’s a gift under revenue and would be subject to capital gains tax so the seller would have to pay tax on the sale of the house priced at the market value rather than the price she actually paid.

There’s a housing crisis. Shortage of homes and surplus or buyers - why would anyone sell a house under market value to get some Z lister to promote the estate? It’s makes no monetary sense.

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine! 🤣
Heres a lil room, and another lil room... and here's women's best...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did not happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sure isn't that grand & handy move in with your mam for 18 months & live rent free, along with your blouse loving partner & new born baby. Does she realise how lucky she was

I wonder will she reciprocate when/ if her mam becomes incapacitated & can't live on her own? I sincerely doubt it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’ll be delighted for Mags to take on the caring responsibilities. And she’ll still land down there for a ‘visit’ expecting her dinner to be handed to her.

Cheap from a builder to promote the estate ??
It was such an odd post!! Could it have been from Grease herself? Nobody else could be that delusional about the value of a grace post!!
A good contract to a good influencer would be 5-10k?? How much did that person think she got off the price of the house?! 🤣🤣 and for doing no “promotion” or whatever they think she was supposed to do!! 🤣🤣 funniest post in a very long time!!!

Reactions: 6
It was such an odd post!! Could it have been from Grease herself? Nobody else could be that delusional about the value of a grace post!!
A good contract to a good influencer would be 5-10k?? How much did that person think she got off the price of the house?! 🤣🤣 and for doing no “promotion” or whatever they think she was supposed to do!! 🤣🤣 funniest post in a very long time!!!
Also literally everywhere is hard to buy in. I wouldn’t say a totally standard estate in city west is that special. Graces star does not shine that brightly!

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see Laura’s views on the shady stuff influencers do , the comment pod was very interesting, anyone notice this with greasy? Same few people commenting on each other’s posts about ten or so people in this pod agree to comment on each other’s post to keep engagement up , might be one to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also literally everywhere is hard to buy in. I wouldn’t say a totally standard estate in city west is that special. Graces star does not shine that brightly!
Also I think it said in the lil article that the one they bought, was the last one in the estate.

I genuinely have heard it all if someone actually believes that a so-called influencer would get a discount from a builder/ building contractor. 🤣

Reactions: 10
What does she mean ‘Sienna won’t remember these days’? Is she not 7 or 8 years old? Surely after 4 and 5 we remember most significant things from our childhoods.
She is so unaware of her kids as a Mother. Remember she was shocked Sienna could read and write. Nothing surprises us anymore.

Reactions: 12
She is so unaware of her kids as a Mother. Remember she was shocked Sienna could read and write. Nothing surprises us anymore.
Also it's not as if she spends much time with them or takes them anywhere, unless it's a freebie.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Laura’s views on the shady stuff influencers do , the comment pod was very interesting, anyone notice this with greasy? Same few people commenting on each other’s posts about ten or so people in this pod agree to comment on each other’s post to keep engagement up , might be one to watch
Yes! I can pretty much guarantee who will comment on her grid posts and she will double the comments by replying to each one. Rinse and repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.