Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Grace had done well in the influencer game kips cud sit on the couch every night in a blouse eating fancy chocolates!!
I find that so funny. If my husband asks me for something nice from the shop, he'd be lucky to get a toffee crisp or a bag of crisps 🤷‍♀️ Who buys a full box of chocs as a treat for no reason? Like they were from Lidl. Its not as if she was visiting Willy Wonka's factory and bringing him home a token like 🤷‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
30 days notice
They’re the type to be delighted with a few weeks wages in advance and not the type to save it. No future financial planning. Q her on panicking and crying in a few weeks when his money runs out. The skims was this week!?
---
Under minimum terms of notice, if he was there for just over 2 years, then his notice period would be 2 weeks. Of course there may be a clause in his contract to provide less / more notice, but that cannot fall foul of legislation

If it is true that he has lost his job, then it was truly reckless & stupid of the pair of them to go off on two separate holidays!
Like this is not the first time he has been out of work ( she clearly has no intention of working, ever!).

Money has got to be tight...mortgage, (needless) childcare, 70k plus wedding, etc

She really needs to pull her weight & provide for her family...all the creams in the world won't keeps kids fed etc

She could be likes the like of Rosie/ Terrie etc, she was 'bigger' than them at one stage, but just sat on her laurels & believed her own hype. They could be financially secure of she'd put even a bit of effort in. That ship has sailed.

Feel for the kids x
Yeah exactly it isn’t their first rodeo in this situation. Wouldn’t you think after the last scare they’d be saving loads every month until he’s permanent!?

Reactions: 12
It says start date -present if your still in the job.
---

He’s some gaps in his cv as well
Yikes okay so that sounds like he has lost his job. Didn’t he have looking for opportunities or some other spiel the last time it happened? It would explain her manic posting from a don’t worry Chris I’ll turn on the influencer taps and work my magic on Instagram… the magic being a 10% off a WB twin set

Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t you be sweating if your husband lost his job in this climate with the cost of living!! Don’t know how they have lived on one wage with all the out going’s they have!! She couldn’t have earned much since the wedding and I’d imagine they are still paying that off on top of normal bills!! Where’s the so called anxiety? I’d be up the walls

Reactions: 21
I was wondering what all the manic posting was about! Makes more sense now, you can be sure they will still spend money on trips for themselves and lilh treats while the poor kids are stuck in afterschool 😡
Of course they are, they'll probably get the childcare free/heavily discounted with 2 unemployed parents

Reactions: 4
A trip to thd bord gais...wizard of oz is on...no doubt another freebie

Hate saying this, but poor Sienna always looks wrecked tired. 😢

Reactions: 12
Of course they are, they'll probably get the childcare free/heavily discounted with 2 unemployed parents
She’s so off puttingly cheap though, who knows what they have in their account. This selfish witch is probably tight fisted over her communion money.

I mean, Grace is tight enough at the best of times, but I find it odd at a time when both of them aren’t working as Kips just lost his job, that she have a man outside Lidl voucher and bought him a drink. The voucher would’ve been €5/€10 to made it worth the effort, no? We’ve seen previously people she actually knows had Go Fund Me pages where they were trying to raise money for a life saving operation or something and she donated €10.

I guess it was cheap content for her though, and we got to see her altruistic side.

A trip to thd bord gais...wizard of oz is on...no doubt another freebie

Hate saying this, but poor Sienna always looks wrecked tired. 😢
They were firing off emails for half price kids tickets so it's obviously not selling but as if giving this freeloader yet ANOTHER free visit to an expensive show will entice people.
No way the greedy selfish cow would do anything if she had to pay. Sure they appreciate nothing. Their hotel freebie came before bringing the kids to Emerald Park.

Poor Sienna only dragged out when it's free and she'll discover all that as she gets older. Trotted out like a Performing seal by her lazy greedy scab mam

Reactions: 17
They were firing off emails for half price kids tickets so it's obviously not selling but as if giving this freeloader yet ANOTHER free visit to an expensive show will entice people.
No way the greedy selfish cow would do anything if she had to pay. Sure they appreciate nothing. Their hotel freebie came before bringing the kids to Emerald Park.

Poor Sienna only dragged out when it's free and she'll discover all that as she gets older. Trotted out like a Performing seal by her lazy greedy scab mam
I’ve paid the guts of €400 for 5 tickets to that, they can all piss off!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Its deffo a freebie for Grace... Seen James Patrice post about it .

I'd email bordgais theatre and tell them how disgusted you are that you have to pay that amount of money... But yet the bloggers get free tickets but never ever spend their own money to go again..

• Wow
Reactions: 20
That really sickens me. Why do the rest of us pay while that scabby yoke gets free tickets. 🙄
She would never set foot in the place otherwise.

Reactions: 21
It's just wrong. She'd never darken the door of the place of she was paying for tickets. She never, ever revisits places where she gets freebies ( unless given another freebie)

Bord Gais have no need to hand out free tickets to the huns.. looked up tickets for tomorrow, more than half of seats are available!

Reactions: 17
Its deffo a freebie for Grace... Seen James Patrice post about it .

I'd email bordgais theatre and tell them how disgusted you are that you have to pay that amount of money... But yet the bloggers get free tickets but never ever spend their own money to go again..
I did before but got zero response. Just a seen on instagram and no reply to an email. Pathetic.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.