Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She pre recorded the videos with the wet hair to share after it happened.

This is the mentality of these influencers, let's document every traumatic incident for content.

• Wow
Reactions: 30

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Between Vegas, Ibiza and kips golf trip, they would’ve easily been able to afford a week in Spain with the kids.

Reactions: 30

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I am older than these two, so maybe that's it, but the thought of flying to Ibiza or anywhere that involved a flight of two hours fifty minutes (according to a quick google) for two nights would do nothing for me.

I mean all the hassle and the time getting to and from airports, flying over and back and all that.
Hardly seems worth it for two nights.

Of course for her it means lots of time away from her children, that's the main thing. 😟

Reactions: 29

dotiemay

When will it dawn on Greasy that the only people from the group chat who could go on the holiday were her and Dim because the rest have children that they actually parent 🙈

• Haha

influencethis6

VIP Member
I've no children, but surely jeans are the last thing you dress a child in coming back from.the beach! She's a joke!

Absolutely agree with ye re Kips getting his sun holiday & grace getting hers to ibiza ( plus probably more to follow!)

It's always wexford for the kids ( no offence to Wexford, gorgeous spot)
But mammy & daddy get to excited about their sun holiday, kids don't even get considered for a sun holiday unless a freebie

He is absolutely as bad as her re fecking off. Surely they must stand put like the odd couple amongst their pals wity kids?

Ships in the night that pair! Maybe that's why she had "he belongs to me" stitched into the collar of his wedding jacket...at this stage he'd need an airtag to be latched on to him!

• Haha

Princesssun

Chatty Member
You’re all wrong. With marriage and kids she would absolutely be entitled to half the house regardless of who originally bought it or how much money was put into it. End of story.
splitting the kids is horrific. You would never see this in man/ woman relationships or very rarely I’d imagine. And to take their biological kid 😱 funny when things go sour how people think.

• Heart

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
“Not an ad but they did send it to me” she says, the word is #gifted grace and you are supposed to declare it as such!

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I'm not saying I agree or its OK...... but she gets away with this shit time and time again!!!!!! It's a joke at this stage but you also have to look at the brands who keep supporting her !

Flower45

VIP Member
She's too funny. Putting it on the Internet your husband said your shepherds pie was nice!! Is she 12??

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
She is not right in the head! Like it is natural to be upset when a pet dies but to be using it as content and coming on talking about rainbow bridge and signs and the circle of life..it is hardly like that puppy was born yesterday...it was born weeks ago.

Rainbow bridge is something you would say to young kids to get them over the death of a pet. She is a grown woman for God's sake and it was her mother's cat. She needs to grow up.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Sorry now Portugal and Ibiza! And there’ll be no money in the pot for a “family holiday”. And I’d be embarrassed if my child seemed shocked that I’d “bought” them a pair of fucking runners!

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Hayden in his perfect matching outfit and little sambas. Sienna in a mis matched outfit that has gone too small and runners that look fit for a skip.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

work4aliving

VIP Member
The beg for the new bbq is pathetic , they have no regard for anything, sure Kips don't bother covering it , when we need a new one i will get one off insta....both as bad as each other ...

Reactions: 28