Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
What a sad life really. Go to Ibiza for two days and spend the time photographing, filming and editing yourself.

Reactions: 34

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Slapping the jowels off herself 😱and tapping her fat nails 🤢on the bottles. She reminds me of a very big matron that was on the ward when I had my first - rough out she was slapping little babies arses and slapping the boobs off me trying to breastfeed! 😂😂😂
Don’t get me started on the stainless steel implements she’s using on her puss! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Solemnia

It’s hard to believe she is 36 with 2 small children. She goes on like she’s 18 and after finishing the leaving certificate. I’m not sure who her content is meant to be aimed at.

FishnChips

Chatty Member
Well I don’t know about anyone else who is a parent but I had a fab day playing with my children in the sun while Grace avoids hers so she can drink Bacardi breezers like a teenager on her balcony as far away from home as she can get for her birthday.
It’s pathetic.

So she's going to have to keep up the health and fitness, love my body buzz all summer seeing as Elevate isn't on until Sept.

The gig would have suited her friend Jen's Journey better - she actually posts about fitness and healthy eating and weight loss.

• Haha

Appcha

Just watched that story about Sienna going & spending her pocket money on birthday presents for her Mammy. What the actual fuck?! Her little girl puts more thought and effort into buying her ape of a Mother a gift than this wan puts into both of her kids in a year. So incredibly sad!
I thought the same, and unfortunately two things come to mind;
(1) she's trying to buy her mothers affection / love as a people pleaser, and her mother a narcissist.
(2) its very adulitifed for a child of seven and a half wanting a colour theme, using their own pocket money etc. Children being overly mature for their age can sometimes be a trait of adopting an inappropriate parental role in the home.
You'd think Chris would have paid for it like.

• Sad

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
What is she like in the bed in the eye mask. I've never ever encountered a more self indulgent pampered princess in all my days.

Reactions: 31

spotlight

VIP Member
Kips must have said I’m going Portugal to play golf for a few days and Grace said fuck that I’m booking Ibiza with dom, tit for tat.

• Heart

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Myself & my hubby work full time..3 kids who have yet to experience a holiday abroad due to financial strain & pressure. If for one second my husband considered going away to play golf for a week under these circumstances then our marrige would be questionable. I actually know he would sooner have a first family holiday than that.

• Heart
  • Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Mammy daughter day out my hole.

She brought the child and made her sit in the hairdressers while she got her colour done.

Dubadubdub

Can someone who isn’t banned ask her why she’s asking Irish followers to buy from the UK? AGAIN!?
In fairness she’s that stupid she probably doesn’t know Belfast is the UK
---
Two of mine are young adults, in college, jobs etc, and I'd still buy them clothes or runners just because.
And even leaving them, (and younger ones) for a 3 day break, I still feel guilty.
Grace won't appreciate those kids until it's too late.....but I wonder if she ever will.
She didn't lick this lack of compassion and empathy off the street, it has come from her upbringing, so I suppose that family see nothing wrong with what's happening.
The kids probably still don't see much wrong, but S in particular is getting more grown up now and will be more perceptive of her parents carry on.
I would hope S doesn't get drawn into their ways and can escape her parents ugly selfish mentality.
I’m not a fan of hers at all, but I know the family and Anne & frank didn’t raise her like this, this lack of motherhood is all on her. She’s beyond selfish and is enabled by her sister .. they think she’s a Hollywood star because of a few instagram followers and the “fame” went to her & mags head!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Jennymac

VIP Member
How bad does it look that the only available friend is the one with no kids that goes on holidays with her , the rest of her friends prioritise their families