Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Sienna's show was amazing, great way to celebrate MY birthday, I loved it, she was grand like but MY birthday night out was great, forget about her. Thanks for all the wishes xox

Reactions: 28

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
There is a hugely noticeable difference in excitement levels when it’s her birthday compared to when it’s one of the kids birthdays. That’s like a chore for her, recall her forgetting how many boxes or bags to buy etc and waiting for something to be gifted. But everyone is supposed to go OTT for hers. Can you imagine the 40th !!

• Haha

influencethis6

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure the Amare hotel is adults only so no chance of her kids tagging along!

Also her eyes look like she's having a reaction to her getting her lashes done maybe? I'd be concerned if I was her. They looked terrible before Ibiza too, didn't she say Hayden was asking what was wrong with her eyes...
You could be dead right re the lashes. Her eyes looked v sore & like her eyes were streaming!

Perhaps she glued the cat's whiskers on her eyelids ...bets she FEline fine!

• Haha

JabberHockey

Why don’t we ever see Hayden messy play at home, why is nanny Anne going to go mad, is it because she knows she’ll be left to clean it and Hayden doesn’t get it at home because grease won’t clean up after him
Lookit, I'm not a parent but could Grace not be the grown-up here and tell him to take his messy stuff out to the veranda and play with it there? Instead of videoing it because he's doing something cute?? (I know this makes me a dry shyte but one of my greatest icks is parents LOL'ing indulgently as their children swear.)

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Ibiza for two nights, sorry but, what a spoilt self-indulgent creature. They must be already up to their oxters in debt and there won't be a penny of course to do anything nice with the kids over the summer.

The anx-i-ehee posts will kick in a few days before the kids finish school and they will be dumped on their granny. Ugh.

Reactions: 27

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Ibiza for two nights, sorry but, what a spoilt self-indulgent creature. They must be already up to their oxters in debt and there won't be a penny of course to do anything nice with the kids over the summer.

The anx-i-ehee posts will kick in a few days before the kids finish school and they will be dumped on their granny. Ugh.
If it was only for 2 nights, I'd much rather go down the country somewhere to a lovely spa hotel and chill for 2 days. The thoughts of all that travelling, packing etc, then unpacking and packing up again the day after, no thanks.

FlopsyMops

Does anyone else get real second hand embarrassment when she talks in the back of Dom's stories, it's like when her kids interrupt her stories and it's all very cringe 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
The “fame” has gone to Mags’ head too!? That’s so embarrassing 🤣🤣 no wonder she’s on here roaring and bawling about how important she is in the Beacon and letting her “celeb sister” skip queues. Two embarrassing clowns!

• Haha

LennonRoad

VIP Member
“ can’t imagine not exercising everyday ‘

That’s because you have NOTHING else to do

Imagine if you had a job /commute/ too you gobshite

sicktodeathofit

Ah there we go! I knew she was up to something with the “watch this space bullshit” .
What in gods name can she contribute to a fitness day! Oh hold on they have cacao ceremonies 🤣🤣 Christ this is some scam fest

• Haha

Glitzychick

She sent the prawns back cos she was too lazy to peel them herself..I can just imagine her when they were brought out ‘ah heyor what da fuck is tha?’ 😆

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
She just doesn't care. It's a case of how cheaply it can be done. Tick the box, that's his party over. She did the same with Sienna's birthday party.

Meanwhile their big selfish lump of a mother had to go abroad to celebrate her own birthday.

Those kids are so far down her list of priorities, it's unreal.
In fact, I'm not sure they feature at all. 😟