Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

work4aliving

VIP Member
Imagine being 36 years of age, a mum of two, best she can do is twirl around in grid post in a shein skirt in ibiza, school is back tomorrow and the country is back to work but grease lightning is twirling in ibiza , sad situation..

• Haha
Reactions: 38

CalM

Did she 😮 just go on a professional work Zoom - leaning against her headboard with a duvet around her waist?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Did anyone else spot the announcement on Elevate Fit Fest on insta - Grace is one of the headliners? She doesn’t even follow their insta account (her name isn't showing in their followers list anyways)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

gabbysolis

I don’t get how you can be a newly-ish married couple with 2 young kids and every year prioritize separate holidays over a family hol with the kids 🤔 even 4/5 days at a resort or water park in Spain, you’d think a simple all inclusive would be right up their alley? her husband never even goes to Wexford with them (there seems to be no room in the mobile for him).

ny_style

VIP Member
She’s a 36 year old mother of two. Does she never stop and think, what am I doing with my life?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

jazzbot

VIP Member
What happens if the chunky chin hair gets mixed up with de cah whiskers? Framed up on the mantelpiece 🤮

• Haha

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Has grace forgot about darkness into light
Remember she got paid by pieta to talk about mental health
Ahh wait grace is away on holidays
Dosent give a shit about pieta when they are not paying her

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
I thought the same, and unfortunately two things come to mind;
(1) she's trying to buy her mothers affection / love as a people pleaser, and her mother a narcissist.
(2) its very adulitifed for a child of seven and a half wanting a colour theme, using their own pocket money etc. Children being overly mature for their age can sometimes be a trait of adopting an inappropriate parental role in the home.
You'd think Chris would have paid for it like.
I am this little girl who spent her childhood tiptoeing around my mother's moods and feelings.

Let me tell you something Grace, you're providing Sienna with a future in counselling to undo the damage you're doing now. I know because I'm doing it. Shame on you. I will go to the ends of the earth so my daughter doesn't have to grow up like this and here you are inflicting it on yours.

• Heart

Mammy2021

VIP Member
She’s a horror end of
Didn’t she have a dry robe on yesterday
It’s ok for her get in the water but not the kids I’m sure the mobile isn’t too far from the beach what about It if they had to Walk home in wet clothes
If you genuinely forgot clothes for the kids or robes to go over them, wouldn’t you not wrap the 2 of them in your own dry robe and shiver away yourself but at least the kids are dry/warm? I know I would. She doesn’t forget their dry warm clothes, she can’t be arsed carrying a gear bag with the extra bits for THEM. Such a selfish yoke. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 34

LennonRoad

VIP Member
I love when she’s on a high like this. She posts the most awful self indulgent shite - it makes for great Tattle🔥

• Haha

Dubdoll14

The kids are together and each person has 3 days. They are going through a separation and everything is legal. They are trying to sort the house because they are both on the mortgage but nesting at the moment for the kids. Sharing the house on their days. Sharing the kids as they should be. Doing it properly.
This I know for absolute truth.
Probably gonna get a roasting for this but this is graces thread. is the sisters separation fair game especially with kids in the mix? I know she came on here giving it loads but let’s get back to her sister , and I know it’s tattle thanks ,

• Heart