Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did anyone else spot the announcement on Elevate Fit Fest on insta - Grace is one of the headliners? She doesn’t even follow their insta account (her name isn't showing in their followers list anyways)

AHA!!! This explains the "I am LOVING fitness, isnt it great, I love exercising" buzz shes on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

crankypants13

VIP Member
Just watched that story about Sienna going & spending her pocket money on birthday presents for her Mammy. What the actual fuck?! Her little girl puts more thought and effort into buying her ape of a Mother a gift than this wan puts into both of her kids in a year. So incredibly sad!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

ny_style

VIP Member
Tattlers, they did it for the Gram. No other reason. Nobody would be bothered stuffing a 20kg case for two days in Ibiza. Look at the amount of time they spent filming, says it all. It was a transactional trip.

Reactions: 46
I don’t really understand. It’s Grace’s Birthday. And instead of spending it with her family, husband, kids - breakfast in bed, homemade card, a shop bought cake. She chooses to spend money on a trip abroad with probably the only person who doesn’t appear to have as many commitments, and Grace carrys on like a carefree girl in her early 20s. She needn’t dare whinge about not having funds for a family holiday if she can throw away hundreds on a weekend break away for HERSELF.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Beebles

VIP Member
Taking the whiskers is a bit insulting. If she fully believes the cat will be frolicking over this bridge with some friends then it’s going to need its whiskers. It’s like taking the tail. Whatever about a bit of fur, the whiskers is bizarre

• Haha

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Rainbow bridge is a comfort thing for children and adults.
It's a place where animals go when they die and where they wait for their owners. Over the rainbow there's freedom and fields.
When the adult dies, they collect their animals at rainbow bridge on the way to heaven.
I have various beliefs on the afterlife, and it's whatever get one through and helps them. If an adult wants to imagine their beloved pet is waiting for them, then that's ok, I wouldn't ridicule anyone.
But Instagram is no place for chopped up whiskers and fur, and certainly not a place to be discussing this, particularly if her elderly mother gets comfort from this rainbow bridge talk. Keep it private.

• Heart

themongey

Chatty Member
Maybe Chris has ran off with Linzi, he does have a big lesbian head on him.

A better plot twist than Fair City

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Are we expected to believe that video of her in the old town and the video of her from the first night is the same person??? She looks like she possible ate the version of herself on Friday. I am not fat shaming, I am fat 🤣 but she has edited the hell out of herself and its ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Hold on to your g-strings, dust off your roller skates & polish your bowels (bowls 😜).... we are back in the body confidence, love yourself era, I repeat, we are back in the body confidence era.
#whoswithme ✌
#gurrrlpower ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
I can't stop thinking about the wiskers.
It's making me so uneasy.
Be like if I died and my husband cut off my eyelashes.
and made some fake lashes from them to rub against his cheek.
Serial Killer vibe, ngl....
Just call her Graceffrey Taxi-Dahmer

• Haha

influencethis6

VIP Member
She cut off the cat's whiskers. I honestly am lost for words.
Is she well?

That is just beyond bizarre. And I love animals & have bawled my eyes out many times over the years when a much loved pet died. But not once have I thought ill snip off their whiskers! What the actual fuck

Jaysus she's mad in to plucking hours these days

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve worked in social media marketing and if I booked an influencer who’s audience can’t even shop our brand I’d surely get a bollocking.
What a waste of a fee … and let me tell you, it would sicken you what some of these cowboys charge for a fee …

What’s the point of her advertising that brand that doesn’t ship to Ireland?? CANT COPE

• Heart
Reactions: 39

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Ah no my heart just sank hearing Sienna say ‘your matching with mammy’ 💔 how could she not get her a pair too? I’ve 4 kids and I’d have to buy 4 pairs or none! What a c.u. Next. Tuesday 😡

• Heart

memyselfi

VIP Member
Of course kips goes to bleedin Portugal and comes home with the Italian limoncello - pair of dopes

• Haha