Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She speaks with more kindness about the dog sitting at her feet than the kids wanting to see her.

Reactions: 19
She speaks with more kindness about the dog sitting at her feet than the kids wanting to see her.
Yes, always, and the dog and cah are allowed into the room with her. The cah even sleeps on the bed sometimes. We saw poor Hayden, on the other hand, looking confused, not long ago, at receiving a hug from her. All for the 'gram. How sad.

Reactions: 14
What is she like in the bed in the eye mask. I've never ever encountered a more self indulgent pampered princess in all my days.

Reactions: 31
The level of delusion & self indulgence with this one is off the charts

Her video from her bed really irked me.
1. It was a 4 hour delay, you were not travelling with kids
2. You had just been on a 2 day jaunt faffing about in net curtains eating & drinking.
3. You'd a relatively short spin from the airport to home
4. Aren't you exceptionally lucky your enabler of a husband was there to do the school run & go out & get your coffee ( spot on other poster...what's point in 3 coffee machines at home)
5. You could go back to bed straight after saying a brief hello / duck off to the lodgers
6. Have nothing on all day..no work etc & can simply resume sitting on your arse

And finally the absolute neck of her commenting on the state of her house whilst she was away! It's no different to when she left it...mountains of laundry she just sits under.

She has 2 young kids & they had flip flops left out. What utter horror ! That's what kids do!

She's such a tit. Honestly. She really needs the biggest fong up the hole ( all 4 of them)

How can Kips endure her!
---
FYI...look up siobhan o'hagan...im.sure lots of ye enjoy that muppet too! 😝

Look at reel where she's doing make up...it appears shivvers thinks Greasy is an actual MUA ( In comment section) 🎨 🖌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
“Not an ad but they did send it to me” she says, the word is #gifted grace and you are supposed to declare it as such!

Reactions: 29
The neeeeccccckkkkkk of her using that voiceover on her reeeeelz when we've seen her edited to death the last 48 hours appearing to be 4 different sizes in one day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I ran here when I saw that reel!!! Is she actually serious???? 🤣🤣🤣 excuse me while I compose myself 🫠💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like bleeping clockwork..... we're only missing the mental health post for Greasey Bingo card now.

Reactions: 19
It's Emma Thompson talking about body image and the pressure to look a certain way etc and saying its the only body you have, your vessel for life and really it doesn't matter what it looks like or if it meets "beauty standards" so take the photos, wear the swimsuit etc etc

Powerful words to be fair to Emma but the bleeping irony of this gobshite using it when we can all see how much editing she does!

Reactions: 26
Lads the reel, I cannot cope, the swimsuit on the balcony where she looks a size 8 pushing her shoulders back and chest out!!
Also I don’t care what size you are, if you’re happy in your own skin that’s amazing and everyone should be no matter what size you are, however it’s this one with her “wear the damn swimsuit” while editing the bejesus out of herself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So, a few points from her tit show she calls content from today.....
-was she not sitting boozing all day with Dim and then she says, "after I dropped Dom home". No sleep and driving at 4.30am after alcohol all day. Cool.
-the body positive reel. SHUT THE duck UP you absolute lying cnut. The most disingenuous, fake, deluded idiot.
-lastly, the spf reel. Don't be like this head. Do not apply your SPF while sitting in the sun. You may as well slather some olive oil on ya and baste yourself under the heat of the sun 🥓🥓🥓🥓

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To be fair to Emerald Park, I am a member and I was invited to the opening of the new rollercoaster 🎢 🥳
That makes me happy 😊 I manifest u get one of these boxes too x
---
It's always the way with these things. It usually puts me off stuff seeing influencers getting them
Years ago I wud see these influencers gifted hotel rooms with all these treats and gifts and wine in the room and stupid me a paying customer wud book it thinking I wud get the same treatment , soon coped on and boycott them now instead!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.