Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say it was 5AM before she got back to Shihhy West. No way is she picking those poor kids up today. If Kips is in the office Ann will have them until he comes home.

Reactions: 13
I'd say it was 5AM before she got back to Shihhy West. No way is she picking those poor kids up today. If Kips is in the office Ann will have them until he comes home.
And the rest, it’s a 3 hour flight. Prob hung around the airport until the coast was clear and school run done

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WHy does she put blusher on her nose? Is the 'sunburnt' look a thing now?? It's ridiculous looking.

Reactions: 6
All the love warms her heart?! She’s an absolute melt. She’s only turned the comments back on so people can blow smoke up her arse(s) while she’s photoshopping the life out of her photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
With all the gaudy gold jewellery, she looks like a fortune teller getting ready to do her next palm reading in her tent! 🧙‍♀️ 🪄
---
With all the gaudy gold jewellery, she looks like a fortune teller getting ready to do her next palm reading in her tent! 🧙‍♀️ 🪄

"I see unemployability in your future"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s day of reset and rest after a holiday! Two days two bleeping days is not a holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg the way she’s acting like all this clutter has just appeared the 3 days she was gone away but never fear mums home to blitz the house now!

They own so much shite, they haven’t even lived in the house that long.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When will it dawn on Greasy that the only people from the group chat who could go on the holiday were her and Dim because the rest have children that they actually parent 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The stupid little laugh, she’s only raging Hayden woke her that early! 🙄
Just as well, it wasn't poor Sienna. I'd say she would eat her, without salt.

She 'thinks there was a problem at Dublin Airport'. Most people would have looked online to see what was the reason for the delay. I helpfully had posted it here for her and all 🤣.

A day of rest and reset. Just like every other day, in her life so, I guess.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.