Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else spot the announcement on Elevate Fit Fest on insta - Grace is one of the headliners? She doesn’t even follow their insta account (her name isn't showing in their followers list anyways)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
For my birthday I wud be going’s way with my family or out for dinner with them not having a teenager sleepover in ibitza

Reactions: 16
Tattlers, they did it for the Gram. No other reason. Nobody would be bothered stuffing a 20kg case for two days in Ibiza. Look at the amount of time they spent filming, says it all. It was a transactional trip.
That and also he had a weekend in Portugal so she had to have her 'turn' to escape from the children. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else spot the announcement on Elevate Fit Fest on insta - Grace is one of the headliners? She doesn’t even follow their insta account (her name isn't showing in their followers list anyways)

AHA!!! This explains the "I am LOVING fitness, isnt it great, I love exercising" buzz shes on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Ah there we go! I knew she was up to something with the “watch this space bullshit” .
What in gods name can she contribute to a fitness day! Oh hold on they have cacao ceremonies 🤣🤣 Christ this is some scam fest

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So she's going to have to keep up the health and fitness, love my body buzz all summer seeing as Elevate isn't on until Sept.

The gig would have suited her friend Jen's Journey better - she actually posts about fitness and healthy eating and weight loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Fuckin’ idiots, that’s who.
There is no end to the steaming shite event organisers will present to get stupid people to part with their money.
Grace has no interest in fitness she is going to the gym years and hasn’t lost any weight
She spouts shite about love your body bla bla but edits every photos

Reactions: 15
She’ll be doing the mental resilience talk I bet. Could be the crystals though 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I've heard it all now...just looked up that Elevate Fit Fest...roughly 50e per ticket
Grace is only there on Saturday ( sure back up to Dublin to reset & rest on sunday)

There's a "food barn" & "recovery zone"...she'll be flat out at both

They must really be stick for 'talent'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
!
What the F is she going to talk about at a fit fest? She probably thinks it's about cuh lihl fihs from shein. It would be worthwhile going to see it for the laugh.
---
I've heard it all now...just looked up that Elevate Fit Fest...roughly 50e per ticket
Grace is only there on Saturday ( sure back up to Dublin to reset & rest on sunday)

JEHLAG after her trip to Tipp for a week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

She might be only on for one day of the weekend but you can bet she’ll be staying down for a couple of nights and in no rush home!!

Reactions: 14
Hahahah her and Emma’s kehoe , I only said she was copying Emma a few weeks ago , now we know the reason for the body positivity and pretending she’s a gym bunny. I can’t think of a worse fit for a body positive, healthy approach to fitness , like the mother and baby show all over 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
For my birthday I wud be going’s way with my family or out for dinner with them not having a teenager sleepover in ibitza
But your not a Cnut
---
So she's going to have to keep up the health and fitness, love my body buzz all summer seeing as Elevate isn't on until Sept.

The gig would have suited her friend Jen's Journey better - she actually posts about fitness and healthy eating and weight loss.
100% she has been consistent in her fitness page for a long time and you can see the results of her hard work and I know she had surgery but that was due to weight loss so far play to her , plus she’s a great mother something grease isn’t

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.