Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they are tired... flight not due in til 4.25am!! The longest 2 days!
No G&T airport drinks pic now!

She'll be bed bound for the week!

Reactions: 22
Ah lads can you imagine her getting off the plane in Dublin in the lashing rain in this get up 🤣
It's not as if they haven't had hours in the airport to change !
Cold & wet in Dublin...the net curtains will be ringing & stuck to her once she hits the tarmac in Dublin!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't even think they'll get any compensation coz its weather related. I suppose it will give her an excuse to stay in bed for the day.

Reactions: 15
She'll have plenty of reading material on here to keep her occupied for the next couple of hours, photos too! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If my flight was delayed that long I think I'd be looking for a nearby b&b to chill and sleep for a few hours 😅😅

Reactions: 14
I'm gonna catch up now, but that looked like the kind of holiday you go on after the leaving cert 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah lads can you imagine her getting off the plane in Dublin in the lashing rain in this get up 🤣
Call themselves instahuns and they’re wearing the same sweaty rags they roamed around the Old Town in? What exactly was in those 20kg cases? Have they never heard of ‘airport outfits’? Scarlet.

Reactions: 26
Call themselves instahuns and they’re wearing the same sweaty rags they roamed around the Old Town in? What exactly was in those 20kg cases? Have they never heard of ‘airport outfits’? Scarlet.
Just going to ask wtf was in the cases?! Surely someone thought to pop jeggings & a shirt in ?! Considering their original flight was 12am anyway. Dopey eejits 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
The sunglasses on both of them are just mortifying. Pity they didn’t fall off their faces into the sea on the boah trip.
Another few hours to wait on uncomfortable seats in bright lights at the airport. Is it a ‘vibe’ Grace?

Reactions: 13
That weekend trip to Ibiza not looking so great. I’d say the screaming child in the background is doing her head in

The sunglasses on both of them are just mortifying. Pity they didn’t fall off their faces into the sea on the boah trip.
Another few hours to wait on uncomfortable seats in bright lights at the airport. Is it a ‘vibe’ Grace?
It's like a competition to see who has the most ridiculous looking sunglasses. I don't care if they're designer, or cheap and cheerful or somewhere in between, they are rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.