Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can believe it, the stuff people can change/edit is mind boggling

shes been arsing about for months and months cracking on she’s eating healthy and exercising every day, if this was true she would look toned and slim but she stuffs her face and thinks lifting a few weights is being healthy

And let’s face it she has the time as she does sod all every day except pose in her frightful gym gear
I don’t understand it. I used to work with a girl who was a good size 20 but according to her Facebook photos was a size ten. An older lady we worked with said it to me one day, what’s with her photos, I explained about photoshop/ Facetune. Like do these people realise people see them in real life?

Reactions: 16
Grace does clothes hauls saying she’s an L/XL but her photos she looks size 10 if you are size 10 and bought something based on her showing it you would definitely buy something too big

Reactions: 12
Remember when Grace used to go to friends houses for a girls night and she be napping on their couch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That silver skirt is shein 8 euro, I have it in pink 😆
She's definitely edited the shite out of it because that skirt clings in all the wrong places it's one of those stretchy elastic ones , you would see her belly if it wasn't edited

Reactions: 14
What a sad life really. Go to Ibiza for two days and spend the time photographing, filming and editing yourself.

Reactions: 34
She's chopped so many bits off herself the cadaver dogs in Ibeeezaaaa will be on overtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a sad life really. Go to Ibiza for two days and spend the time photographing, filming and editing yourself.
Very sad indeed
How can it not mess with her head real her compared to pictures she posts
I’d say she’s loving all the comments blowing smoke up her arse even though the picture is edited

Reactions: 13
Very sad indeed
I’d say she’s loving all the comments blowing smoke up her arse even though the picture is edited
You’d spend your time dreading anyone photographing you unedited

You get a real sense of her actual size when she goes to events and pops up in other peoples photos unedited

Reactions: 12
Imagine being 36 years of age, a mum of two, best she can do is twirl around in grid post in a shein skirt in ibiza, school is back tomorrow and the country is back to work but grease lightning is twirling in ibiza , sad situation..

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh it definitely does. If you look at the airport video from yesterday morning when there was quite obviously no filters on Grace with her porridge and g&t, you can see how uncomfortable she is

Reactions: 10
Ibiza for two nights, sorry but, what a spoilt self-indulgent creature. They must be already up to their oxters in debt and there won't be a penny of course to do anything nice with the kids over the summer.

The anx-i-ehee posts will kick in a few days before the kids finish school and they will be dumped on their granny. Ugh.

Reactions: 27
Ibiza for two nights, sorry but, what a spoilt self-indulgent creature. They must be already up to their oxters in debt and there won't be a penny of course to do anything nice with the kids over the summer.

The anx-i-ehee posts will kick in a few days before the kids finish school and they will be dumped on their granny. Ugh.
If it was only for 2 nights, I'd much rather go down the country somewhere to a lovely spa hotel and chill for 2 days. The thoughts of all that travelling, packing etc, then unpacking and packing up again the day after, no thanks.

Reactions: 27
If it was only for 2 nights, I'd much rather go down the country somewhere to a lovely spa hotel and chill for 2 days. The thoughts of all that travelling, packing etc, then unpacking and packing up again the day after, no thanks.
But she went to cafe mambA! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.