Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The high neck tshirt with the linen shirt in boiling ibiza. And the M hairline 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah shugar ill remove wrong thread.

Scarleh for me ma for birthin me
Kips is proud of you and we knew what you meant.
---
Trying to pay for the holiday for the affiliate links. I've enough pairs of pj's thanks.

Reactions: 8
Can’t wait to see the full length pic of her in the sequin dress and clunky black sandals! 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I sadly think she would photoshop herself next to Sienna as she has such an unhealthy relationship with her , like jealous of her almost ...Grace is still on the larger size , wears a large etc and nothing wrong with it but she is eating and drinking and not on weight loss drugs , if she was she likely as usual didn't stick with it ..

Reactions: 8
I sadly think she would photoshop herself next to Sienna as she has such an unhealthy relationship with her , like jealous of her almost ...Grace is still on the larger size , wears a large etc and nothing wrong with it but she is eating and drinking and not on weight loss drugs , if she was she likely as usual didn't stick with it ..
She 100% photoshops herself with Sienna she has done before
She hasn’t lost weight and she’s not on weight loss injections she’s still stuffing her face with crap she couldn’t eat that if she was
Hopefully Dom will out her with some real pictures over next few days

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she is definitely jealous of Sienna, which is really sad.

Poor child is crying out for a little bit of affection from her mother, but the cat and the dog are far more likely to be cuddled and spoken to civilly. 😟

Reactions: 12
When you think you are giving enigmatic

but just look bored/fed up/thinking about chips

IMG_8677.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.