Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only she would pick a holiday outfit with big and burgers written on it. Maybe to remind her of her last burger because she couldn't bring a framed blob of grease and a few sesame seeds with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No look, she doesn't look bad imo

But HOW can one person be 7 different sizes in so many days ??!

Reactions: 20
It’s hard to believe she is 36 with 2 small children. She goes on like she’s 18 and after finishing the leaving certificate. I’m not sure who her content is meant to be aimed at.

Reactions: 33
She has edited the video
I can believe it, the stuff people can change/edit is mind boggling

shes been arsing about for months and months cracking on she’s eating healthy and exercising every day, if this was true she would look toned and slim but she stuffs her face and thinks lifting a few weights is being healthy

And let’s face it she has the time as she does sod all every day except pose in her frightful gym gear

Reactions: 10
I can believe it, the stuff people can change/edit is mind boggling

shes been arsing about for months and months cracking on she’s eating healthy and exercising every day, if this was true she would look toned and slim but she stuffs her face and thinks lifting a few weights is being healthy

And let’s face it she has the time as she does sod all every day except pose in her frightful gym gear
She’s a lazy slob and will never change
She spouts same old tit over and over
What I can’t understand why companies she works with put up with it any negative comments or feedback they delete them what’s that all about

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.