Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks incredible, she has to be on the injections. Has she moved to 23theagency? She tagged them in the sol de janero.

Reactions: 3
She looks incredible, she has to be on the injections. Has she moved to 23theagency? She tagged them in the sol de janero.
I dont think she looks anything like last nights picture in the airport video this morning. If she went missing what on earth would they put on the posters 🤣 and your birthday is over you fxxking loser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah not a hope she's on the injections with that bowl of porridge and the G&T.
I am the soldier and the thoughts of them together makes me retch, anything carbonated is extremely filling on the jabs.

Although this is Grace, I wouldn't be surprised if she was on them, and ignoring the advice and not listening to her body and still horsing tit into herself

Reactions: 15
The smug head on her in that video Dominique shared.

She really thinks she's the dogs bollox

Reactions: 16
Cuhh liddle fligh would cost 250 return including her luggage, hotel is 600 for 2 adults for 2 nights.
So next time she cries poor for a family holiday I hope she remembers the bare minimum spend for 2 nights away for her was 550. Nevermind the preening, new outfits and giant G&Ts in the airport.

Reactions: 25
I love when she’s on a high like this. She posts the most awful self indulgent shite - it makes for great Tattle🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She was right in fairness, they northern lights are caused by a solar storm🙈 sorry🙈
You’d have to be sitting on the face of the sun to witness the actual storm
The northern lights are the bi product we can see of the storm

That Hotel is fab— might have to follow Dom to get other angles 😆

Reactions: 3
Dom in a €155 @maiyo London swimsuit while your girl is in Penneys. Im sweating my bits off in Emerald Park #paidformyself, I hope she's boiling in that Primark shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.