Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a sneak! She’s going to all these events and not posting, it’s so obvious. No doubt she didn’t pay for whatever trinny shite she was smudging on yesterday so! Another gift not disclosed. She will come on and mention it later though once she Catches up on the thread

Reactions: 18
Surely the whole point of being invited to these PR events is to showcase them on your social media channels?? I KNOW Grace thinks that they're honoured with her presence as an OG instahun, but really- any legit PR company would have sacked her off a few years ago.

Reactions: 20
I'd say she is there as Doms +1. I doubt she'd be invited to anything like that these days. She's a has been.

Reactions: 5
Did she say she’d bought those Rare Beauty blushers/miniatures the other day? When all the huns have been gifted them in the same week? Is she not on the PR drops anymore, or straight out lying?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I love Trinny. Grace is so bloody basic, black top and a blazer? Funeral outfit it's probably those vile spanks bet on. I'm sorry booooooring. To a Trinny event should so not notch it up a bit?

Reactions: 9
I love Trinny. Grace is so bloody basic, black top and a blazer? Funeral outfit it's probably those vile spanks bet on. I'm sorry booooooring. To a Trinny event should so not notch it up a bit?
To be fair to Grace, it's probably the best she's scrubbed up for an event in a while. Better than some grubby tracksuit she wore to an event previously. And at least she made an effort to do her hair and makeup instead of throwing it up in a dildo bun. She looks presentable, but that should be the very least of it.

Reactions: 47
2 things....
First- "Salon grade skincare".... nope. Lies.
Second- for anybody that's buying these. Always crack those viles using a tissue,not your fingers. The glass splinters and you will know all about it if you get them in your fingers.
Before she opens it you can see her putting a plastic cap over it so that obviously protects her fingers
IMG_5856.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.