Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early thread suggestion:

Readin' her book, photoshoppin' her look, her contenh is muck, your girl don't give a #!*!#

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Thanks for showing us more angles of your belly and many chins Grease! Further confirmation (as if it were needed) of your catfishing from Saturday 💅🏻
Can she even read 🤣🤣🤣
She’s not playing with a full deck

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What can you do other than laugh! 😂 A few week's ago she's putting the phone in the fridge to film herself opening the fridge. Today she's running down the stairs to set up her phone so she can run back up the stairs to film herself coming down the stairs. Setting up the phone to stage a hug and kiss with Hayden. Everything at home in total silence, other than her attempt at asmr, which just gives me the ick. The phone in the 3 spots in the car knocked me over the edge 😂Is this what content is now? Is this what an 'influencer" is? What is she? Who's her target audience? Would she influence you to purchase anything? She really just comes across as someone who thinks she's an OG, a mini celebrity, who deserves to be invited to every event because she's facesbygrace! Her time as an 'influencer' really is running out. We can't be the only ones who see just how dire her 'content' is! It's just a matter of time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow she really does f all doesn’t she. These ‘reels’ are only confirming what we always suspected.

Reactions: 18
Im gonna put a question box over my head in work tomorrow to ask people what im supposed to be doing all day

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She has that cardigan a few years. She went through a phase (shock) of wearing cuh ditsy dresses with big collars aswell.

Reactions: 14
So she loves watching day in the life videos. Has decided to create her own.

Does she genuinely... GENUINELY.... believe that hers are of the same standard as the ones on tiktok??!

Reactions: 19
Just when you think it can’t get any worse, she posts 3 angles of herself reading in the car waiting for the kids in gymnastics 😅😭
RIVETING

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahh for the love of god please bring back solo picnic grace in the boot of her car with her borrowed pillows throws Buddha and candles from pennys or better still solo grace on her bike with her basket and her coffee and picnic in the middle of a footpath

The good old days

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But wait…the video is about what she does in a day/morn but whatttt? What does she do? Gym shower breakfast get kids to school then…. ?
That’s a lot of peoples mornings by 8.30am
What does she do all day??!!!!

Sit around on her HOLE obviously
How is she not mortified by her lazy life! I’d die people knowing I was a lazy shite - wouldn’t be filming it anyway 😅
---
Ahh for the love of god please bring back solo picnic grace in the boot of her car with her borrowed pillows throws Buddha and candles from pennys or better still solo grace on her bike with her basket and her coffee and picnic in the middle of a footpath

The good old days

I Just pulled stock from Penneys 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe she referred to her signature big “oil burst ye” puss as her “resting witch face”.

She’s acutely aware of it yet still stomps around scowling for all to see. Always visible while in the presence of her kids.
---
The good old yoga sea swim picnic reki and bike ride days
Prick voibez ✌

100% she has Hayden trained to walk in to her. Chap looked totally unsure of how to interact with his own mammy

• Sad
Its a pity one of those "influencer in the wild " tik tok pages wasn't hanging around Tallih yesterday evening. (They take videos of these gobshites trying to get content and take the piss out of them big time).
I'd have paid good money to see her rolling around the seats in the car trying to prop the phone up in the 3 positions. 😅😅😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.