Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sick she was gifted that blazer. I've a job interview coming up and am scrounging to get money together to get a nice outfit and this witch is getting it for free.

She's a dose

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is she on ozempic or saxenda ? She looks like she has lost weight … and it isn’t from diet or exercise

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry I still think she looks shite compared to everyone else. Have seen a few stories they all look well and a bit extra as it's Trinny. A Blazer over black? Zero dress sense or thought gone into that. She is just so basic and boring.

Reactions: 18
She does look thinner to me but you never know with her. Also she usually tells us if she loses .03kg and she hasn't mentioned it.

Reactions: 9
Is she on ozempic or saxenda ? She looks like she has lost weight … and it isn’t from diet or exercise
Wouldn’t surprise me, she’d genuinely see it as an answer to her 10000kcal per day prayers.

And to anyone wondering why she hasn’t been sent as many PR drops, she has and unfortunately always will, she’s just not showing them off (even with her usual lazy “tanx guys” single shot) because she’s afraid of revenue.

Reactions: 8
She covered the event better than others she's gone to in the past. And for her looking more presentable than usual.

She appears to have lost some weight, hard to know the extent with how much she photos hops though

Reactions: 3
She has definitely lost weight
The chins are decreasing as is her guh

Omg remember the guh helt🤓
Was it yogurts she was promoting ?
Me guh helt 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Todays ‘fit’ looks like it was found in a bargain bin. Is she ever going to wear anything that isn’t fast fashion? The absolute state!

Reactions: 7
because she’s afraid of revenue.
Do companies have to do returns to revenue I wonder, in relation to that kind of thing?
I haven't a clue but if they do, she will be found out that way for not declaring stuff that she received.

Reactions: 4
Lads she hasn’t lost weight get a hold of yourselves, she’s probably bet into Spanx under the cheap black jumpsuit which is practically cutting her bits in half because it’s too short. Some days she knows her angles (and photoshops!) and today must’ve been one of them. After the panoramic view of her staring blankly at a book yesterday maybe she copped that pussing into a book isn’t the best angle (or 7) for her chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just watched Trinity's stories. Want a load of saps. They class that as their job 🙈.
Heavens above.
Compared to everyone else Grace looked she was going for a wander round the square.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Matchstick have finally put her up on their page. She definetly gets the least exposure of all their 'influencers'

Reactions: 6
Did she say she’d bought those Rare Beauty blushers/miniatures the other day? When all the huns have been gifted them in the same week? Is she not on the PR drops anymore, or straight out lying?
Yeah that’s her latest scam. Same with the fleece recently, pretended she bought it but we saw other huns had it gifted. She’s a clown.
---
Blazer and looks smart from the waist up, but wearing her lounge pants and her filthy sambas.

60E42E23-1F04-495A-8007-1DC2BD2A91BF.jpeg

“Heyyyorr, Any advice Trinnerz!?!?
“Start with a shower babe yeah?”
---
Matchstick have finally put her up on their page. She definetly gets the least exposure of all their 'influencers'
They may defend her in public but they must be mortified of her and witch about her in the office.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just watched Trinity's stories. Want a load of saps. They class that as their job 🙈.
Heavens above.
Compared to everyone else Grace looked she was going for a wander round the square.
AhI think it looks like great fun. Influencers outfits looked very boring & drab like Grace but Tribers looking great and Trinny is nuts in a brilliant way. 😁

Reactions: 2
She is just Greasy from the block , used to work a little now she dosent work alot !!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Wasn’t she on the beg last year too? Nothing came through and she was scrambling trying to find somewhere to get party bags/boxes? 🤔
Omg do you remember that?! She couldn’t figure out how many party bags she needed for like 12 kids cause they came in packs of 5. She ended up short 😂😂😂😂😂 lads the lols she gives us, it’s never ending 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.