Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t she on the beg last year too? Nothing came through and she was scrambling trying to find somewhere to get party bags/boxes? 🤔
Yeah I forgot about that and she fooked that up didn’t she , like didn’t get enough.like how can you not get enough they come in packs, of 5/10 In dealz cheap as chips, tight arse won’t forgeh her oah latte though

Reactions: 10
Yeah I forgot about that and she fooked that up didn’t she , like didn’t get enough.like how can you not get enough they come in packs, of 5/10 In dealz cheap as chips, tight arse won’t forgeh her oah latte though
I wonder if sienna is making her communion soon too? Or has she made it already? Another avenue for her to beg and she'll have that poor girl dressed in rags for it...

Reactions: 5
The only reason she looked anyway decent yesterday is because we’re so used to her stomping along to events in dirty tracksuits and her hair scraped back making her look like a bulldog. Hopefully she had a shower before going too. Shocked she’s actually declaring it on her stories but as usual I learned nothing about the products or what it even is? But I saw what she chose off the menu 🥴

fewwwdd glorious (free) fewwwwd!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The only reason she looked anyway decent yesterday is because we’re so used to her stomping along to events in dirty tracksuits and her hair scraped back making her look like a bulldog. Hopefully she had a shower before going too. Shocked she’s actually declaring it on her stories but as usual I learned nothing about the products or what it even is? But I saw what she chose off the menu 🥴

fewwwdd glorious (free) fewwwwd!
Dreamy table scape the designed table

😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.