Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she go there just to stuff her face?!
Nah she went to some opening she cant tell us about yet and the stuffing her face was a bonus. I got heartburn just looking at them stories 🥴 I’ve never seen anyone eat pastry and crisps together 🙄🤣

Reactions: 13
Nah she went to some opening she cant tell us about yet and the stuffing her face was a bonus. I got heartburn just looking at them stories 🥴 I’ve never seen anyone eat pastry and crisps together 🙄🤣
I know a new shop opening was mentioned but that seemed to be next weekend. And of course shopping in Primark for her badly needed holiday... 🥴

I couldn't watch tbh. I'm not great around people eating at the best of times. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My eldest was 8 when he learned without stabilisers. He was beyond terrified he would fall. He wouldn’t get on a bike otherwise then one day just did it. Each kid is different. Maybe S is afraid. And I wouldn’t push it.
my friends boy is 10 and still learning to cycle a bike. He is terrified and he is embarrassed and it’s not from the lack of his parents trying.

Grace is a lazy thing but I’m not comfortable with commenting on sienna cycling or Hayden’s speech is another that comes up. It’s not right.

I know plenty of kids attending speech therapy and they have amazing parents who try so hard

Reactions: 8
my friends boy is 10 and still learning to cycle a bike. He is terrified and he is embarrassed and it’s not from the lack of his parents trying.

Grace is a lazy thing but I’m not comfortable with commenting on sienna cycling or Hayden’s speech is another that comes up. It’s not right.

I know plenty of kids attending speech therapy and they have amazing parents who try so hard
But they aren't Grace. Who this thread is about.

Reactions: 43

Her kids appear to love cycling though (the odd time they're shown outside with her!) so it's not really comparable.

And Haydens speech has been commented on here many many times- she either was utterly clueless or didn't give a duck- so again- not really a comparable situation.

Reactions: 16
I know a new shop opening was mentioned but that seemed to be next weekend. And of course shopping in Primark for her badly needed holiday... 🥴

I couldn't watch tbh. I'm not great around people eating at the best of times. 🤣
Imagine she got the date wrong 😂

it’s possible there was some pre opening press day, but most shops aren’t sitting around, fitted out, for a week while closed to the public.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a feeling she went with dom to Belfast yesterday so probably her plus one again, that’s why she was bored in the car and had to come on for the chats when she was stuffing her face! Dom was probably in the actual meeting

Reactions: 4
The shein Ibiza trip seems to be today
Isn’t it amazing how they jump on a band wagon but ignore the crisis of fast fashion, factory worker exploitation and welfare etc. Like your one on tiktok who went on a press trip to the factory and said everything is amazing despite all the evidence indicating no otherwise and she got slaughtered.
Like Grace with her rewear shite, and doing the exact opposite in the real world. They’re such empty, vapid people.

Reactions: 16
She has not lost any weight, her fat belly is bursting out in the videos of her stuffing her fat face!
Someone said before she's clearly trying the ozempic route, or wants to be on the radar for Operation Transformation (spoiler, she'll fail, but cry, and Kips will be proud of her)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just looked up Gregg’s and a Steak Bake is 409 cals, cheese one 426, did she said she’d 3 pies altogether? So that the fizzy drinks and crisps and that’s probably 1800 cals in one sitting. She’s no clue!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh I thought it was deleted soz , rightly so calling him out pair of Disrespectful gobshites
I thought he’d have deleted OR replied with a sarcastic response.

Well done to whoever is calling him out!

48D3AA12-C785-4BAD-9460-7D397A40D780.jpeg

908E8EB3-4C4E-49C7-9FF0-AA58FF8DC2B5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.