Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer is coming. Thats always the best content. So far weve had...
Booh picnic
Rollerblading
Nelly (Rip)
Chickens (?)
Living off the land
Kids playing in a bucket of water
Grace sunburned raw while promoting Suncream
Crying into bahhered sausages
The anniversary / rehash of the wedding
Plenty of holidays for herself, caravan for the kids
Kids cleaning up dog tit while herself sunbathes

What will this year bring
Is living off the land “ harvesting ” her basil ? That was a favourite moment of mine and how I knew she was really not at all in touch with reality 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Booh picnic
Rollerblading
Nelly (Rip)
Chickens (?)
Living off the land

Letting her child pick up dog shite next to her while she yabbers away into the phone about beating herself into bikinis on the cruiseship.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You too can look this good, all you need is a photo editing app 🤣
Still looks like she lost weight 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Still looking like she lost weight. ( without editing apps etc ) before anyone jumps at me she really does look like she has. Fair play. You can see it in her her face and her waist.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Booh picnic
Rollerblading
Nelly (Rip)
Chickens (?)
Living off the land

“Some call them weeds, I call them wildflowers” - and she in a field of rapeseed!

Spaniel’s ears and arse(s) hanging out every chance she gets.

Maybe another PR trip to a kids focussed / family focussed location (like the one in Cork) but only her and Walrus 2.0 go?

Maybe she will get her explorer’s hat back on and discover more areas of Wexford that she didn’t know existed. Any other hotels giving out freebies at the mo?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
---
Still looking like she lost weight. ( without editing apps etc ) before anyone jumps at me she really does look like she has. Fair play. You can see it in her her face and her waist.
She has not lost any weight, her fat belly is bursting out in the videos of her stuffing her fat face!

Reactions: 13
She has not lost any weight, her fat belly is bursting out in the videos of her stuffing her fat face!
BURSTING. Is that one on the vacuum vests or whatever you call them. All the huns got them off the other dose sinead

Not very religious myself but respect people's beliefs, the fact he did this deserves to be called out big time, any of the so called Irish talent including grace are now standing over the disrespect of the two who got married in the what looked like the cathedral in ireland and also the catholics in ireland in general. Wish i knew a journalist , would love it to get more traction , but sadly his little Mickley mouse company isint important enough . Wonder what vogue Williams makes of it ...

Reactions: 18
Not very religious myself but respect people's beliefs, the fact he did this deserves to be called out big time, any of the so called Irish talent including grace are now standing over the disrespect of the two who got married in the what looked like the cathedral in ireland and also the catholics in ireland in general. Wish i knew a journalist , would love it to get more traction , but sadly his little Mickley mouse company isint important enough . Wonder what vogue Williams makes of it ...
He’s after liking the comment calling him out. He probably thinks it’s funny! He’s a disgrace!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
---
Where ?

IMG_8559.jpeg

IMG_8561.jpeg

• Haha
The weight chat is almost as boring as the steps chat.

Fact is we'll never know because she edits herself into oblivion.

Reactions: 21
It is boring but we do know because we see her in others photos. That red dress monstrosity for example. Many many angles of the 4 arses on other peoples stories. Without the editing. Sarah Burke is the same. They can’t run and they can’t hide 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.