Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a headline today about Rosie Connolly donating 100k to breast cancer Ireland through sales of 4th arq. This loser donates the equivalent of a 5er to a friend in Oz with a sick child. You wouldn’t make it up

• Heart
Reactions: 43
What the actual f*** did I just watch??! This cretin stuffing pies in her gob 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ does she think masterchef is gonna come knocking now!?

Reactions: 18
Omg my ears feel assaulted from the sound of her eating and talking , it's irritating when my husband does this , there is rock bottom and there is Grace ..

Reactions: 18
Why be so secretive about where she was? Is it because we need to be hiding our content from revenue? It's not like she's gonna.poat anything bleeping worthwhile.

Reactions: 11
I saw a headline today about Rosie Connolly donating 100k to breast cancer Ireland through sales of 4th arq. This loser donates the equivalent of a 5er to a friend in Oz with a sick child. You wouldn’t make it up
I saw that today aswell, fair play to them! I also see Lisa Jordan promoting Brown Thomas on her insta modelling their latest fashions. Both of them started out with Grace and at one stage she was probably more popular than them. Just look at how much they’ve grown living in mansions, car ambassadors and owning their own business, etc.

It just shows how far Grace has fallen when her content today consisted of throwbacks from her Erasmus days in like, what 2007ish?
The contrast between her and the other og Irish influencers is shocking. She’s thrown it all away through nothing but sheer greed and a delusional sense of entitlement.

Reactions: 17
We really didn't need to see the outline of her ape nipple through that black top 🤢
Me me me as per. Filled a Penny's bag with clothes for her holiday, nothing for her kids. Got her favourite sweets in a sweetshop, nothing for her kids. Stuffed her face with pies, crisps and a can of rubbish while the kids are fed babybels and crackers.

Reactions: 22
My god a grown woman, a mother of 2, thinks shes 'chatting' to people by recording herself eating in the car. What an absolute tool she really is. Its really a sad life shes leading.

Reactions: 22
Does Grace think that Greggs is a culinary experience? Greggs is popular because it’s cheap and widely available not because the taste is particularly wonderful. What a weirdo

Reactions: 20
New shoe shop opening in Belfast. New Ham Hocks gifted for the trotters I expect

It’s a German chain …hence the trip down memory lane for Greasey

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
New shoe shop opening in Belfast. New Ham Hocks gifted for the trotters I expect

Ok that sort of explains her random ramblings about Germany. She’s a train wreck

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If it's not opening until the weekend, did she go all that way today just to eat Greggs pasties... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Z listers in UK do ads/collabs for them - last year they got free shoes for kids going back to school

Reactions: 6
She's a glutton. This is why she will never get to the size she wants. Grab grab grab. Me me me.

Drove a bloody couple of hours up the road. Bought herself sweets.
Then bought herself TWO pastries, a fizzy drink and a bag of crisps. Liked the crisps so went back in for a bigger bag.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Summer is coming. Thats always the best content. So far weve had...
Booh picnic
Rollerblading
Nelly (Rip)
Chickens (?)
Living off the land
Kids playing in a bucket of water
Grace sunburned raw while promoting Suncream
Crying into bahhered sausages
The anniversary / rehash of the wedding
Plenty of holidays for herself, caravan for the kids
Kids cleaning up dog tit while herself sunbathes

What will this year bring

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.