Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she photoshop the underarm bit? It looks ridiculous photoshopping herself down to a size 8 and leaving that tell tale sign.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s got yet another arse in her underarm area. Record breaking number of arses.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In no rush home either, I bet. Have to see the pesky lodgers if she gets home too early.
There will be a big reunion with the cat and dog though.

Reactions: 8
Sorry Grease but they’re flares on everyone else, on you they’re just straight leg bottoms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Only catching up on Grace goes to the rugby!
Who knew she was such a big supporter ?! ( just there for the last match!)
Annnnnyyy excuse to get away from home!

Re VIP awards...she truly was the only hun not there. I mean 6 years is a long time to be deliberately not invited. How has the penny not dropped?

She truly needs a job.

Reactions: 17
A lot to unpack on those stories of Hayden, but the tone of her voice changing when he says what 😢

Reactions: 13
Don’t people train their kids not to say ‘wha?’ any more? None of my friends kids say it.

Reactions: 11
She only ever interacts with them while sprawled out on her bed. I taught mine manners and they said pardon if they didn't understand or hear something. We all know Grace is a pig with no manners and probably never used the word pardon herself. Waaaahhhh?

Reactions: 17
She only ever interacts with them while sprawled out on her bed. I taught mine manners and they said pardon if they didn't understand or hear something. We all know Grace is a pig with no manners and probably never used the word pardon herself. Waaaahhhh?
She just said waaaaahhh herself!
Like why is she sprawled on the bed & the kids playing on the bed! Is her bed their play area so she can literally be horizontal?!
Like it's a nice bright, albeit cool, day in Dublin could she ( Kips must have tagged out!) Take them out for a walk / ice cream?

What mother carries on like that!

Reactions: 14
And the irony of the kids pretending to try on clothes that are too small for them.
Creatures are well used to being squashed into stuff that fitted them a few years back. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I tend not to listen to her stories, but listened to that one with the 3 of them talking. Haydens issues are obvious, but he also doesn't have the best examples at home, she doesn't enunciate her words. She speaks in such a weird way, like through gritted teeth, or without opening her back teeth while speaking, sadly it's either something genetic or just picked up at home as Sienna seems to do it every now and again too.

Reactions: 19
Yes, her own diction is unclear.
She discovers the letter T every so often, for example, and then goes overboard pronouncing ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
wtf is she doing with a load of baby clothes in the house , some with labels on Jesus could she have not have washed / sterilised them and donated them , she’s a greedy hoarder 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
I still can’t get over the two kids sharing a room and they live in a four bedroom house ok if you haven’t the room they do
Sienna will be to old soon to sharing with her brother

Reactions: 16
Strange her posting videos with newborn clothes today. And recently other pics of the kids when they were babies. Hope it’s not a dig at poor Dom!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.