Faces By Grace #116 30 Hard to 30 Lard. Living it up on the credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she think that 'Ba' suffices as a tag on an ad!

She is a dreadful brand ambassador anyway. The stuff looks like crap that you wouldn't wear to put out the bins.

Reactions: 19
Id say as Lindsay gave birth to to their boy she has the parental rights(Ireland šŸ™„)and said she doesnā€™t want him shown on social media. Im sure heā€™s with them all the time they just canā€™t show him anymore. I canā€™t see a parent trap sitch where theyā€™ve each taken one.
Linzi posts the boy on her insta stories

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Raging they do actually look like nice flares but I could never support your girl and #womensbest šŸ„²

Reactions: 2
She is acting like a little teenager just out of bed wearing her flared leggings and her big sippie cup , and the song šŸ™„ ā€œtreat myselfā€ thatā€™s all u ever do hun, how about treating ur kids to nice brushed hair and few clothes that fit them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
how about treating ur kids to nice brushed hair and few clothes that fit them!!
Exactly. It's sad to think that something so basic would be a treat for them, but it would.

I am going to keep reporting her ads to ASAI, they appear to be useless, but that's no reason to let them or her off the hook, imo.

Reactions: 8
Linzi posts the boy on her insta stories
She does, and if she didnā€™t want him posted on mags or greases stories Iā€™m sure theyā€™d let him in for the picture and put an emoji over his face, Iā€™ve got the impression for a while now that mags has Frankie and linzy has Nicky, Linzy last posted Frankie on her insta in August ā€œ22

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Raging they do actually look like nice flares but I could never support your girl and #womensbest šŸ„²
There are so many companies doing nice flares, i suggest dunnes you could try on in store, otherwise if you want cheap you could order from Shein, Bo&Tee do lovely ones, for reputable brand with reviews try lululemon or sweaty Bettyā€¦ avoid being influenced by Grace šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Why is she promoting Stanley in her womenā€™s best ad (using that word as lightly as she uses #ad)

Reactions: 2
Omg are flared leggings back in fashion? Good job i throw nothing out im sure ive a heap of them stored away. May have a root around for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There are so many companies doing nice flares, i suggest dunnes you could try on in store, otherwise if you want cheap you could order from Shein, Bo&Tee do lovely ones, for reputable brand with reviews try lululemon or sweaty Bettyā€¦ avoid being influenced by Grace šŸ˜‚

I love my Dunnes flares. They hide my runners and feel a little bit dressed šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.