Faces By Grace #116 30 Hard to 30 Lard. Living it up on the credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she think that 'Ba' suffices as a tag on an ad!

She is a dreadful brand ambassador anyway. The stuff looks like crap that you wouldn't wear to put out the bins.
And the Stanley cup /cups held up for show as well , which is it grease womens best or fooking Stanley 🤦‍♀️ #ad ya dope

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well it’s not a stanley ad, seeing as it was Lizzie Arden who gave it to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Easter is probably the only event in the year she doesn’t cry all day about her traumas.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Easter is probably the only event in the year she doesn’t cry all day about her traumas.
And I’ve no doubt she’ll invent some sort of trauma so she can wallow in self pity. “The dog ate my egg one year”, “mags had more eggs than me this one year”, “I didn’t want to go to mass and dad gave out to me. I miss my dad”. Etc etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus rose again, reminds me about my Dad, taking to the bed for a selfcare day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder when she will be shoe horning herself into the latest Ritah Orah collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Taxman is wondering when you’re putting up that 4th arc ad greasy? You know the jumper you pretended to buy?

Tick tock tick tock

• Haha
Reactions: 14
for someone who has all the skincare products in the world and freebie facials she looks rough
Even her hair is cat looking. My hair is very grey like hers so i get highlights to hide it as much as I can. She just has zero interest in day to day personal grooming.

( edit .... she has no problem doing herself up for a free night out so don't come at me with the depression talk)

Reactions: 19
Spent the day decluttering kids room and says black bin is full! Is this fool that lazy that she wouldn’t consider decluttering into two piles one for the bin and one for charity? She gives me the ultimate RAGE, take take take and when you’re done just throw it in the bin. She is disgusting

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.