Faces By Grace #116 30 Hard to 30 Lard. Living it up on the credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gooood morning!!

Number 116 already?!
Title curtesy of @Beefcake-tits - which quite frankly sums up the last few months of the Life of Grease

In no particular order we’ve had the delight of
- a tour of Irish pubs in Canada
- 30 hard which spanned about 2 months, lots of frothy coffees, and lounging in her gym gear
- some shite unmarked ads that are absolutely influencing no one. In fact, maybe having the opposite effect
- another tour of pubs and generic chain restaurants and ungodly food photos of Las Vegas

Did I miss anything?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That 30 'Hard' really was a low point for her wasn't it? There are literally millions of vids out there that she could have taken inspo from but all we got was a stroll round Citywest, the odd gym class and whatever Ann was dishing up on the day.... really pathetic when you think about it.

Where is her insta career going? Insta itself is less and less popular, you can see it going the way of Facebook. And she's dying a death on TikTok. I'd be retraining if I were her.

Maybe she regrets turning down Trinity that time now eh!?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wasn't she considering becoming a midwife. If I was in labour and saw her coming to help me give birth I would 100% hold the child in until she was gone off shift #clenchvibes ✌🏼

I see again she's carelessly posting other people's cars and reg plates online same way she shared her mother's full contact details on her luggage tag. She's absolutely clueless and dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It was a really low point for me too, for 30 days it was pure hard ship for me to watch her 30 day hard 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tubslife said:
Just watched the beautiful truth and she talks about having to send her videos for approval before she shares them. Does greedy greasy have to do this or is it because the beautiful truth is being paid?
This is what I never understand about her paid content. Maybe it’s written into the contract that she doesn’t have to submit for approval, maybe the amount she charges is below the companys threshold for doing an approval process.. but if companies did any diligence and looked into her background at ALL, surely they would be asking for 1-3 approvals in the contract.

My only guess is that her only work now is through Matchstick reaching out to brands to try get a bite. Whirlpool for example, I wouldn’t think they reached out looking for Grace. I’d say Matchstick sent them in a list of influencers and their budgets, and Whirlpool just picked someone who aligned with their budget and the location they were looking for. They probably saw ‘mammy, Dublin, female following’ and went with it for a low enough price.

Reactions: 16
Companies may be approving her shoddy work. They may not be. But if they aren't, they still have eyes and can see how bad it is.

I honestly doubt they realise how bad it is but it's written in the contract not to correct her? Companies have to take some of the flack here. They aren't looking into who they are using first. They are approving ( or maybe not, but allowing it to stay published) her shoddy work.
Hello fresh have used her more than once. Emma mattress. Womens best.
And anyone who is using her for the first time is just as bad because her shoddy work is all over Instagram.
How she can get anyone to work with her is beyond me. But somehow.... it's still happening. I blame the companies as much as her.

Reactions: 11
It's heartening to see the volume of work going her way reducing though. People are copping on and companies don't have the budgets to throw after these cowboys anymore either. The public is smart enough to know whether they wish to buy a product or not, without some charlatan telling them how 'obsessed' they are with something which is a lie because they've been fed copious amounts of cheeeiz for free and gotten the product for nothing. It's a losing game now, old and tired and anyone still sitting back (🥴) thinking this is a 'job' that will continue to pay their bills needs to give themselves a hard rattle and wake up call.

Reactions: 15
Hello Fresh are just an affiliate programme, most people even with a small following can join and make money off people using their code, this is why her hello fresh content is extra shite as they don't approve it

1709048812653.png

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Do any ordinary people bother with Hello Fresh it looks shite
I got it once when i was going away so the adult child in the house would be able to cook a proper meal for himself. It was grand but only worth the offer price. It just saved me the hassle of shopping for the week i wasnt home.

Reactions: 15
Hello Fresh are just an affiliate programme, most people even with a small following can join and make money off people using their code, this is why her hello fresh content is extra shite as they don't approve it

View attachment 2783552
The Emma mattress is the same, you don't need a lot of followers to be able to promote it and get a mattress for free. Womens best are also an affiliate program.

The companies who are using the same influencers two or three times are the ones who will usually pay well and expect high quality content and may have edits down to promotional material.

When has Grace ever had a company come back for a second time? Never mind a third time!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The meat quality is disgusting with hello fresh. Prob doesn’t bother these yokes though

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The Emma mattress is the same, you don't need a lot of followers to be able to promote it and get a mattress for free. Womens best are also an affiliate program.

The companies who are using the same influencers two or three times are the ones who will usually pay well and expect high quality content and may have edits down to promotional material.

When has Grace ever had a company come back for a second time? Never mind a third time!
So no companies are approaching her and she is making crumbs from affiliate programmes that anyone can sign up to :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Probably doesn't even realise it either. I'd say Matchdicks are arranging it all and she thinks she's in demand

• Haha
What's my prize for thread title winnings?

A ballet dress 3 sizes too small?
A hello fresh subscription?
A meal in hooters?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.