Faces By Grace #116 30 Hard to 30 Lard. Living it up on the credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a programme I would ever watch, Lucy Investigates...is featuring influencers on Tuesday night.

And guess who is one of those featured... I will give you all a clue. She is a fantastic fcuking mother.

I just saw her on my tv screen, in an ad for the programme šŸ„“ I'm guessing trolls will be mentioned. But not a word about exploiting her children and treating them like dirt. šŸ™
That was on before. She told Lucy she films content from the time she gets up on the morning til she goes to bed. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That was on before. She told Lucy she films content from the time she gets up on the morning til she goes to bed. šŸ¤£
I was wondering if it might be a repeat but I can't stand LK so never watch anything she is on.
I am not over seeing that fantastic fcuking mother appearing on my tv screen, without a trigger warning, so bear with me šŸ¤£

@jazzbot sorry for frightening you like that šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Itā€™s on repeat Lucy does not investigate she sits and listens to whoever she had on
Shocking show Lucy annoys me as much as Grace and thatā€™s a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was wondering if it might be a repeat but I can't stand LK so never watch anything she is on.
I am not over seeing that fantastic fcuking mother appearing on my tv screen, without a trigger warning, so bear with me šŸ¤£

@jazzbot sorry for frightening you like that šŸ¤£
It wouldnā€™t be like your girl to put the same ā€œcontehā€ out twice. šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't stand LK, never could. I can just imagine what the programme is like.
Lucy drives me mad and the fake laughing
I like living with Lucy but she drives me mad everyone she stays with is her bestie
Grace told a load of lies and Lucy ā€œinvestigates didnā€™t investigate ā€œ

Reactions: 15
Itā€™s on repeat Lucy does not investigate she sits and listens to whoever she had on
Shocking show Lucy annoys me as much as Grace and thatā€™s a lot
Imagine a real journalist interviewing her. And challenging the lies.

Louis Theorux weirdest weekendā€¦ in tallaght, covered in Greasyā€™s BO.

ā€œand how many days would you wear this same crop set for?ā€

ā€œDo you always not set an alarm when you go back to bed during the day?ā€

ā€œBut youā€™ve already posted that clip Grace, I think theyā€™ll notice?ā€

ā€œDo you live here at your Mumā€™s or with your husband?ā€

ā€œIs this your niece and nephew? Oh youā€™re their birth mother!? Where have they been all week!?ā€

Grease:
ā€œAhhh heyorrr Lew-wee geh ouh!!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 52
The gossies needs to be added to the wiki the dress was the worst ever and the goss from an insider there also was gold

Reactions: 6
Silly me thinking she was bringing the kids to the cinema herself as a treat. Should've known it was a freebie #prinvitešŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.