Faces By Grace #116 30 Hard to 30 Lard. Living it up on the credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate when she forces the kids to speak to the camera for insta stories, like they are chatting to family members. "Where we goo-ennn, are ya excih-ha?".

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I absolutely hate when she forces the kids to speak to the camera for insta stories, like they are chatting to family members. "Where we goo-ennn, are ya excih-ha?".
Horrible, isn't it.
'Do you wanna say hello' 😡 and the kids are probably afraid not to perform. Depressing.

Reactions: 18
Dirt all over the floor and his bags not unpacked. They really are the laziest dirtiest slobs.

Reactions: 16
Hair loss
Weight not shifting
Unmotivated
Unfocused
Mental health issues
I’d say shes perimenopausal?

Or just a slobby lazy bint - who knows.
State of her floors

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She is so sly , gifted tickets but only reposted Jens story about it being gifted and nothing of her own. So she’s not declaring it a gift as such but she’s still acknowledging the movie via Jen.

Reactions: 32
She is so sly , gifted tickets but only reposted Jens story about it being gifted and nothing of her own. So she’s not declaring it a gift as such but she’s still acknowledging the movie via Jen.
Afraid of her shite of the taxman 🙄

Perimenopause? Shes only 34 or something. Not unheard of but unlikely. No just very unhealthy and very lazy. I can only imagine what health issues she will have by her 40s.

Reactions: 16
I was going to say - she’s still in Mags’ profile pic and they follow each other 🤔 are we sure they’re separated? But equally, it is weird we never see the boy.
There is def something in this. Frankie was there today surely the little boy would be old enough to go too? Isn’t he similar age to HayHay?

Reactions: 11
There is def something in this. Frankie was there today surely the little boy would be old enough to go too? Isn’t he similar age to HayHay?
Yeah I also know them from around the area and from what I know is that mags has moved out 🤷‍♀️ no coparenting going on

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
what do you mean no coparenting? 🤔
Mags has Frankie. The ex has the boy. That’s what I’ve heard anyway. May be untrue. Someone here, also supposedly from area, says different. What is fact is that little boy hasn’t been shown with mags in months

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Id say as Lindsay gave birth to to their boy she has the parental rights(Ireland 🙄)and said she doesn’t want him shown on social media. Im sure he’s with them all the time they just can’t show him anymore. I can’t see a parent trap sitch where they’ve each taken one.

Reactions: 7
Was the little boy ever posted? Don’t think I even know what he looks like. Maybe linsey was always against their kids being plastered on Greasy’s pages but mags was able to over rule with Frankie? Clashing over that would cause big issues alone. Fair play to linsey protecting her child (if so).

Oh please god that's what it is and they haven't separated a brother and sister? Surely no one could be that cruel?

Mags has Frankie. The ex has the boy. That’s what I’ve heard anyway. May be untrue. Someone here, also supposedly from area, says different. What is fact is that little boy hasn’t been shown with mags in months
Omg. If that’s the case I don’t even know what to say…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.