Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
i said to my friend yesterday how bored i was at the moment in life. just the usual work/gym/kids activities day after day. graces life is more boring than mine so i can’t understand how she thinks it’s insta worthy.
Have you tried taping your tits and having a flah whyte?

• Haha
Reactions: 81

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Do you need the recipe?😂
ONE ONE OH GRAMS of buhher (forgot to add JAYSUS SIENNEEEHH)
Don't eah dah apple or ill burst ye, HAY HAY
1 kilo of disdain
2 cups of hatin de kids
500g of gimme dah
= massive prick crumble
to add, de creum. I'm too lazy & lardy to buy ih, Nanny has creeeum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
There are no words🙈🙈🙈 please buy clothes that fit Grace, appalled she walked out of her house dressed in that muck
Screenshot_20240309_154155_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

jazzbot

VIP Member
Bit of goss… pardon the pun:

She got the invite last minute. Basically a spare ticket from someone in matchstick who’s away at the moment. Don’t have to ask her twice, she’s in panic mode and dying to be seen at things. Dom’s plus 1 invite isn’t working for her anymore. That’s why she’s f**ked down the back at the Rando table. She’s hanging off Terrie and even Denise P is trying to stay away from her. She knows no one else, no one seems to know her, and anyone that does doesn’t want to be seen dead with her. Was even chit chat about the disgraceful way she treats her kids. Word is definitely getting louder.

She’s bursting out of the dress and looks like it’s about to burst from all angles. People are literally doing a double take when she walks past. She looks ridiculous.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I feel on the Palestine thing, I’ve donated, it’s awful, I’ll sign petitions etc. but I genuinely don’t give a fook what Teri, faces or Orlaith ‘gold palestine’ Necklace Donlon think on Palestine. I go on Instagram to escape, they are advertisers and fake as fook, I don’t want to see or hear their shite on it. I want to escape on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I normally think some of the comments about how she is with her kids are a bit ott and a reach but that apple crumble video, she's visibly annoyed and irritated with them. Even Sienna with the weighing, she doesnt explain it clearly then gets annoyed that Sienna is weighing the bowl too, like shes 7 did you explain it properly to her Grace?
She's also edited bits out, like when Hayden dumps the sugar in one spot, so its likely she let rip on him and edited it out.

We all have moments where we're exhausted and kids are sitting on our last nerve but i suppose the difference is, we dont use our kids for content

Reactions: 56

jazzbot

VIP Member
It’s on repeat Lucy does not investigate she sits and listens to whoever she had on
Shocking show Lucy annoys me as much as Grace and that’s a lot
Imagine a real journalist interviewing her. And challenging the lies.

Louis Theorux weirdest weekend… in tallaght, covered in Greasy’s BO.

“and how many days would you wear this same crop set for?”

“Do you always not set an alarm when you go back to bed during the day?”

“But you’ve already posted that clip Grace, I think they’ll notice?”

“Do you live here at your Mum’s or with your husband?”

“Is this your niece and nephew? Oh you’re their birth mother!? Where have they been all week!?”

Grease:
“Ahhh heyorrr Lew-wee geh ouh!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 52
When you find yourself videoing YOURSELF emptying your dishwasher and uploading that video to the Internet, it's time to get a goddamn job and contribute something valuable to society. 'Pathetic' is a compliment at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Instagram is down, wouldn’t you love if it was a big reset and they had to start over. Greasy would have her family and Mitch! That’s it, no more Abdul’s or Mohammed’s on her follower list.

• Haha
Reactions: 45