Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus those toasted sandwiches (the ones she made as dinner) looked miserable on their own. Would she not have paired it with a bowl of soup or some wedges and given the kids something filling instead of them having to get "cereal and yoghurts" afterwards?! I know we all have days where we're too tired to cook but considering all the time she spent shite-ing about with those sandwiches, she could have easily heated some soup and made it a decent meal 🙄 Edit: sorry, the reel was actually posted a week ago, it only appeared on my main ig page just now 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Where are the toasted cheese stories - is it from today? Just don’t see it on my feed
On her grid, it's the 12th post down 😊 Maybe it's just me, but I just thought the sandwiches could have done with a side of something to make it filling, seeing as how they were in place of dinner.

She seems to be selling 3 months for 2 of her products and her chats to people now, them supplements must not be selling themselves and coming to expiry date......I used to like her now I think she is a bored chancer who doesn't want to work....I'm so tired if hearing about the menopause how did people survive pre insta huns going on about it...I'm all for being informed as we will all get there eventually but its over done....

Reactions: 12
Oh God apparently she is coming out with recipes next!
How and why is she qualified to do this?! She makes bog standard family dinners, usually fucked into a pot while she shows off her midriff in a sports bra. This one has a neck like a jockeys bollix!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's all over the shop content wise and seems a bit mad but I can't help but like her!

Reactions: 1
You’d swear she was really open about her own struggles she isn’t. She never shared anything personal unless it’s making her look good. She talks a lot about other peoples struggles
I mean she’s all about other people being open and honest about themselves but not herself everything is great in her life

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I saw the try on/ nessa cronins stories after the show but to be honest i think there's a few of them that are just massaging each others egos
Nessa has turned into a pure dose. Unfollowed

Ah here now she’s charging people for a group workout class 🤣 since when was she a personal trainer?! What a joke 🤣🤣 also, I’m no PT myself, but her form looks way off in her stories doing bicep curls…you’re not supposed to sway! If it’s too heavy, drop down in weight!!

• Wow
Why is she having that one on the podcast promoting intuitive eating? She has no qualifications and is only trying to make a name for herself

Reactions: 3
I used to like her content a lot but she's a self-proclaimed expert on bloody everything now. Pick a couple of lanes and stay in them, I'd have more interest if she did

Reactions: 3
Why is she having that one on the podcast promoting intuitive eating? She has no qualifications and is only trying to make a name for herself
I thought it was one of the best podcasts yet tbh! Intuitive Eating Ireland is a psych nurse and nutritionist so in fairness I don’t think a bad choice compared to the endometriosis one she had to take down

When did she become a nutritionist? Then again anyone with a weekend course could call themselves that. She should have a dietitian on speaking about that. Lots of us could tell the same story as that one about our struggles with disordered eating etc but don’t try and make a career out of it. She jumped on the anti operation transformation bandwagon to get herself noticed that’s what I have the problem with

Sorry wtf is up with the breakfast she made - jelly and yoghurt, leftover naan bread with cheese and avocado on top wtf

• Sick
  • Haha