Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Guys please don’t buy her products lol. Every product in her ‘fabu’ range contains nothing more than the ingredients you’d find in a multivitamin, which you could pick up for a few euros in Tesco. The fact that she is selling them for almost 30€ is fucking insane!
I’m currently a student pharmacist and I find the fact that she is actually selling multivitamins for such a large amount of money quite frankly shocking, pharmacists should be helping their patients, not using their influencer platforms to make money out of them…

• Heart
Reactions: 15

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
The constant '43 year old mother of 3 'captioning is bizarre. Is she wanting ppl to be stunned shes 43 ??? And there's something very voyeuristic about how she films it. Its like she wants the camera on her rather than the food. Otherwise why wouldnt she just set the camera on the work station. It's all about her trying to be seductive and failing miserably. There's something really creepy bout her mannerisms.

Reactions: 15

Leasha

I loved following her when she worked in the pharmacy and was real normal, the attention seeking now is off the scales no need for it.
Same! She gave good advice and information on everyday ailments and illnesses. Mark Jordan Pharmasist done the same now he just rambles and rant about the system. Pity, cos they were both so interesting and useful when they did.

Now, all Laura wants to do is show of her body. She seems to sexualise everything. She seems to think everyone is shocked by her age, that she only looks a young thing.... ehhh no they don't.

Reactions: 13

POLLY1934

She seems to be selling 3 months for 2 of her products and her chats to people now, them supplements must not be selling themselves and coming to expiry date......I used to like her now I think she is a bored chancer who doesn't want to work....I'm so tired if hearing about the menopause how did people survive pre insta huns going on about it...I'm all for being informed as we will all get there eventually but its over done....

Reactions: 12

Moniker

VIP Member
Don’t some of her supplements contain biotin? Dr Doireann has another warning up about it today
That Dr. Doireann is for the birds. Isn't she the wan that said root veg should only be eaten as a treat at weekends because they have too much sugar? Disordered eating the order of the day.

• Haha

anniewannie

Chatty Member
My friend gave me a bottle of R&R because she didn't realise it had lemon balm and couldn't take due to thyroid issues. Anyhow, taking it a week and absoutely no difference, if anything my sleep is worse.
On another note re supplements, they basically just give you very expensive wee unless you're actually lacking in something. I was taking a right cocktail for years; evening primorse & starflower, Vit B6, Magnesium, Vit D, Ashwaganda, Turmeric, Menopace. Took them religiously, thought I'd get no sleep and I'd be like a demon hormonally without them. Well I stopped them about 6 months ago, all bar the Menopace which I still take and I've noticed no difference, absolutely none. I only stopped because I forgot to take them on holidays and when I didn't die(!!!) I just didn't go back on them when I got home. So don't be sucked in. I might go back on the evening primrose if boobs get tender due to peri menopause, but apart from that I really don't think I needed any of them.

captainkirk

Chatty Member
I do really like Laura although the caption of ‘43 year old cooking with mum of 3’ is really starting to grind my gears! Can you not just show a cooking demo/reel without the annoying statement like

Reactions: 11

Kellypol

Imagine if the rolls were reversed she’s absolutely desperate in every sense of the word.
She's a disgrace. Again, reverse the role: male pharmacist with a soft toy penis shoved in female Garda's face and posting about it on Instagram = reported for sexual harassment and cancelled.

Reactions: 11
Makes out she is an expert on everything. Flogging vitamins and supplements, which she used to say are wastes of money. Loves the freebies and discounts. She gags for the attention. Narcissist!

Reactions: 10

sallybee

Just saw the pharmacist & entourage (dressed in ridiculous costumes) visit Galway hospital to flog products to the staff on a working day 😯COMPLETELY unprofessional and unethical.As if any other sales team would be allowed access to an acute hospital environment…I wonder if management at Galway hospital pre-approved?I’ll be emailing CEO of the hospital to query how access was granted .

• Wow

Inthehousebored

She reminds me of Gillian mcKeith in the way she says eat well to live well and then looks like she’s smoked two boxes a day for 30 years

Sickened watching her reel about taking down the pod. Sich manipulative language. Minimizing the valid complaints by endo sufferers. Her pod had misinformation. Her pod and Dr Niamh Daly are not up to date. It's laughable that the Dr Niamh Daly is calling herself an expert on endo....when she cannot get the basics right and lacks the experience to be an endo expert.

Laura Dowling needs to learn how to fact check. Fabu supplements were created to make money for Laura and milk her insta fame. She pretends she runs her account out of the goodness of her heart and to educate her followers..........wake up people she runs her account to make money and to get attention and adoration because she has very strong narcissistic traits. Laura Dowling and Dr Niamh Daly have tricked people into thinking what they said was not such a big deal and that people are moaning over nothing. They spread misinformation.

Why do you need to post what age you are when you cook, is this a thing. I wonder are there other 43 year old mothers out there with 3 children or is she unique....
Mother cooks children dinner 🤡

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
She's turned off comments on her update, very mature Laura. Petty of me but it drives me absolutely mad how her reels are cut into about 20 different bits and shoved together clunkily, it's like a bad play and it sounds like she's reading it out.

Her update is really in gaslighting territory, she cannot bring herself to say 'I'm sorry' more of a 'I'm sorry you were upset' & 'there was hurt caused' kind of angle. She never acknowledges how maybe it was actually her that got it wrong, very arrogant woman.

Reactions: 9

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Why does she have to keep referencing to her age “43 year old mum of three” why can’t she just say “Mum of three” is she waiting for the you don’t look 43 comments.
And I’m not being smart but she looks every day of 43 and the rest. She looks like a really fresh and healthy 48 year old to me 😂
She awful auld fashioned or something

Tale2021

Is she for real re her little rant about Pamela Anderson, this is the same one that skied down a ski slope in a bikini or who frequently showed herself doing yoga while her dog tried to hump her. Or the same one that runs around in a Wonder Woman costume every chance she gets.
Agreed. She has zero self awareness/world awareness.

Tale2021

I was lol-ing at how she set up her recent "taking a break" disclaimer. Literally "so many of you message me saying Laura, HOW do you do SO much????" . Do they? Do they really?.......

• Haha

Wisteria

I assumed she was because she speaks about it as if she has experience of taking it. I also picked up on what @Tale2021 mentioned, she didn't need to take it because she takes such care of her health. She moved on fairly quickly when she copped on but it wasn't lost on me. I take HRT and I'm healthy and fit!! She really thinks she is better than 'normal' women.

I just watched her reel making toasted cheese sandwiches 'as a 43 year old mum of 3 boys'. I have two kids and my toasties look the same as hers, am I parenting my daughter wrong?? Should girls toasties be different? ;)
But sunsouthunsout...you need to make the sandwiches while wearing a bra and leggings ok...oh, and you also need to broadcast it to loads of people, ok?

• Haha