Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real re her little rant about Pamela Anderson, this is the same one that skied down a ski slope in a bikini or who frequently showed herself doing yoga while her dog tried to hump her. Or the same one that runs around in a Wonder Woman costume every chance she gets.

Reactions: 6
Is she for real re her little rant about Pamela Anderson, this is the same one that skied down a ski slope in a bikini or who frequently showed herself doing yoga while her dog tried to hump her. Or the same one that runs around in a Wonder Woman costume every chance she gets.
Agreed. She has zero self awareness/world awareness.

Reactions: 9
What did she say about Pamela Anderson. Missed it?
It was essentially "HOW is this a big deal when what is a big deal in the world today is PERIMENOPAUSE FOR WHICH I HAVE CREATED A SUPPLEMENT RANGE TO FIX WHICH YOU SHOULD BUY IN A PHARMACY NEAR YOU OR IF I STOP BY YOUR HOSPITAL IN A VULVA OUTFIT".

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was essentially "HOW is this a big deal when what is a big deal in the world today is PERIMENOPAUSE FOR WHICH I HAVE CREATED A SUPPLEMENT RANGE TO FIX WHICH YOU SHOULD BUY IN A PHARMACY NEAR YOU OR IF I STOP BY YOUR HOSPITAL IN A VULVA OUTFIT".

Not if I got them for free would I buy them. Buy the different ingredients separately. They contain b vitamins and magnesium and other ingredients found freely

Reactions: 4
I see she has just announced a live tour called Viva La Vulva?? 😭😭🙈 spare us. And has a big ‘beep beep’ in the post underneath it. Ripping off Coldplay & Vogue Williams slogans. What is she like. Will it just be a big stage with her roaring about vulva’s and vaginas or what? She’s the equivalent of a shock Jock in the pharmacy world. Second hand embarrassment

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why do you need to post what age you are when you cook, is this a thing. I wonder are there other 43 year old mothers out there with 3 children or is she unique....
Mother cooks children dinner 🤡

Reactions: 10
Why do you need to post what age you are when you cook, is this a thing. I wonder are there other 43 year old mothers out there with 3 children or is she unique....
Mother cooks children dinner 🤡
I think it’s because she wants people to tell her she doesn’t look 43, I can’t think of any other explanation for mentioning her age.

Reactions: 5
I see she has just announced a live tour called Viva La Vulva?? 😭😭🙈 spare us. And has a big ‘beep beep’ in the post underneath it. Ripping off Coldplay & Vogue Williams slogans. What is she like. Will it just be a big stage with her roaring about vulva’s and vaginas or what? She’s the equivalent of a shock Jock in the pharmacy world. Second hand embarrassment

120 euro as well per ticket 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was lol-ing at how she set up her recent "taking a break" disclaimer. Literally "so many of you message me saying Laura, HOW do you do SO much????" . Do they? Do they really?.......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For someone who prides herself on raising men , she certainly does a lot of cooking and laundry. All for the ‘gram, and being real 🙄

Reactions: 4