Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stand the attention seeking. Takes from the seriousness of some of the topics

Reactions: 8
I hate watching her do yoga- while she is slim and flexible enough to contort herself into the postures, she has lost the point of yoga… she isn’t present, her breath is forgotten and I’d bet money she isn’t engaging her internal muscles. My yoga teacher maintains that the exterior is of less importance than what is happening on the inside

Reactions: 4
She's lost any appeal she had (info on everyday ailments). She is extremely attention seeking.

Reactions: 6
She's lost any appeal she had (info on everyday ailments). She is extremely attention seeking.
I loved following her when she worked in the pharmacy and was real normal, the attention seeking now is off the scales no need for it.

Reactions: 7
I loved following her when she worked in the pharmacy and was real normal, the attention seeking now is off the scales no need for it.
Same! She gave good advice and information on everyday ailments and illnesses. Mark Jordan Pharmasist done the same now he just rambles and rant about the system. Pity, cos they were both so interesting and useful when they did.

Now, all Laura wants to do is show of her body. She seems to sexualise everything. She seems to think everyone is shocked by her age, that she only looks a young thing.... ehhh no they don't.

Reactions: 13
Same! She gave good advice and information on everyday ailments and illnesses. Mark Jordan Pharmasist done the same now he just rambles and rant about the system. Pity, cos they were both so interesting and useful when they did.

Now, all Laura wants to do is show of her body. She seems to sexualise everything. She seems to think everyone is shocked by her age, that she only looks a young thing.... ehhh no they don't.
She defiantly looks her age! Least she stopped showing the dog trying to mount her doing yoga :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Came to say the same thing. I actually didn't (couldn't) watch it all. Ugh.

Reactions: 1
Oh Lord, no need..... I heard her on Pat Kenny this morning and really enjoyed her speaking and a few hours later she's eating salad on the jacks - why, Laura, whyyyyyyyyy...

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She really should have a dietitian on to give advice about cholesterol instead of her just giving advice

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's a woeful cook. Why does she feel she needs to film every other meal prep. Don't get me started on the state of the pittas...not to mention boiling spuds in boiling water :eek:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She's a woeful cook. Why does she feel she needs to film every other meal prep. Don't get me started on the state of the pittas...not to mention boiling spuds in boiling water :eek:
I nearly needed the smelling salts for that! Things that grow below the ground you use cold water, above the ground use hot water - general rule of thumb. The dinners are like prison food. Steak in floppy pitta bread with Marie Rose sauce - what the actual duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 5