Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn't taking HRT, I know a few women late 30s early 40s who looked to take it based on her promotion of it.......yet Laura isn't there yet....
And no I'm not against taking it....

Reactions: 1
She isn't taking HRT, I know a few women late 30s early 40s who looked to take it based on her promotion of it.......yet Laura isn't there yet....
And no I'm not against taking it....
Yeah also the way she said something along the lines of "I stay healthy so I don't need it", did anyone else pick up on that? As though it's to do with maintaining your health and not an age related hormone change!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why did anyone think she was taking it?
I assumed she was because she speaks about it as if she has experience of taking it. I also picked up on what @Tale2021 mentioned, she didn't need to take it because she takes such care of her health. She moved on fairly quickly when she copped on but it wasn't lost on me. I take HRT and I'm healthy and fit!! She really thinks she is better than 'normal' women.

I just watched her reel making toasted cheese sandwiches 'as a 43 year old mum of 3 boys'. I have two kids and my toasties look the same as hers, am I parenting my daughter wrong?? Should girls toasties be different? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I assumed she was because she speaks about it as if she has experience of taking it. I also picked up on what @Tale2021 mentioned, she didn't need to take it because she takes such care of her health. She moved on fairly quickly when she copped on but it wasn't lost on me. I take HRT and I'm healthy and fit!! She really thinks she is better than 'normal' women.

I just watched her reel making toasted cheese sandwiches 'as a 43 year old mum of 3 boys'. I have two kids and my toasties look the same as hers, am I parenting my daughter wrong?? Should girls toasties be different? ;)
A wonder that she didn’t reference her perimenopause shrooms ;)

But sunsouthunsout...you need to make the sandwiches while wearing a bra and leggings ok...oh, and you also need to broadcast it to loads of people, ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But sunsouthunsout...you need to make the sandwiches while wearing a bra and leggings ok...oh, and you also need to broadcast it to loads of people, ok?
Ah Jaysus, that's what I'm doing wrong!! I must buy her supplements to see if they help me to remember to video myself in my bra making basic food :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh she did! Never fear, most of the story was about how amazing they are :rolleyes:
I’ve been taking them months, don’t notice any difference!! Did my own research and a lot of her ingredients have quite low quantities. Provably better off taking supplements from more established brands.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been taking them months, don’t notice any difference!! Did my own research and a lot of her ingredients have quite low quantities. Provably better off taking supplements from more established brands.
Thanks for that, good to know

I thought she got her sons to do lot of work around the house so how come she’s always making dinners and lunches

Don’t some of her supplements contain biotin? Dr Doireann has another warning up about it today

Don’t some of her supplements contain biotin? Dr Doireann has another warning up about it today
That Dr. Doireann is for the birds. Isn't she the wan that said root veg should only be eaten as a treat at weekends because they have too much sugar? Disordered eating the order of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My mistake. I was sure I read it in one I was looking at. Would never have known about it

God. Insufferable. Smug. And the fake Nordie twang. Why? Actually laughable if there werent people willingly following her and buying all the tit she hawks!

Reactions: 5
God. Insufferable. Smug. And the fake Nordie twang. Why? Actually laughable if there werent people willingly following her and buying all the tit she hawks!
All of the above and then add on desperate for male attention to that with the constant reference to her age (waiting to be told she doesn’t look her age) and the skiing in her bikini. Let’s not forget showing her dog humping her on numerous occasions while she does yoga and the then the many showings of the dogs balls.

Reactions: 6
The bikini skiing??? Is it attention seeking or just barmy? I can't even tell!

Reactions: 2