Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has her on her podcast. Said she’s an intelligent hardworking woman who has been given a hard time by press here. That all she wants is world peace. Something along those lines. Thought she was a Putin supporter

Reactions: 1
The attention seeking reels are really turning me off her hard to take her medical profession serious with that carry on

Reactions: 4
The constant '43 year old mother of 3 'captioning is bizarre. Is she wanting ppl to be stunned shes 43 ??? And there's something very voyeuristic about how she films it. Its like she wants the camera on her rather than the food. Otherwise why wouldnt she just set the camera on the work station. It's all about her trying to be seductive and failing miserably. There's something really creepy bout her mannerisms.

Reactions: 15
It’s 100% for followers to say she doesn’t look 43, and is she trying to pull a nigella now with the seductive set up of the cooking reel.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I do really like Laura although the caption of ‘43 year old cooking with mum of 3’ is really starting to grind my gears! Can you not just show a cooking demo/reel without the annoying statement like

Reactions: 11
Why does she need to show the dressmaker fitting her outfit...what's this silly outfit fir????
Laura is some attention seeker...

Reactions: 5
I do really like Laura although the caption of ‘43 year old cooking with mum of 3’ is really starting to grind my gears! Can you not just show a cooking demo/reel without the annoying statement like
It's so weird as she looks well over 43

Reactions: 6
The show there preparing for is in galway and is €120 ...the price of it....and there will be dancing.....like who goes to these show..

Reactions: 2
It's the same with her "yoga". Rolling all around the place, no attention to breath or form. It's just making shapes at that point.

Reactions: 4
I just think that event is mental...these events are mad that the insta hun are running...

• Haha
Reactions: 6