Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did anyone think she was taking it?
No I never thought she was taking it...I knew she wasn't....Laura is far too.superior to give in to anything she might be 43 but she thinks she far superior and fitter than any one.....
But she is ramming it down people's neck.....the over promotion of it.....my friend is on it because of her and she late 30s I'm not saying she don't need it I don't know I'm no dr but she was quoting her believing all the info and is on all her fabu crap....and no I don't buy that fabu crap....I stick to vit d,c and zinc...I was really taken aback.....cause I don't swallow the crap they promoting....Laura is cork I'm guessing sober dancing and prancing around on stage I'd be too maybe if I was after taking 120 euro off per person for a night of crap....

Reactions: 4
No I never thought she was taking it...I knew she wasn't....Laura is far too.superior to give in to anything she might be 43 but she thinks she far superior and fitter than any one.....
But she is ramming it down people's neck.....the over promotion of it.....my friend is on it because of her and she late 30s I'm not saying she don't need it I don't know I'm no dr but she was quoting her believing all the info and is on all her fabu crap....and no I don't buy that fabu crap....I stick to vit d,c and zinc...I was really taken aback.....cause I don't swallow the crap they promoting....Laura is cork I'm guessing sober dancing and prancing around on stage I'd be too maybe if I was after taking 120 euro off per person for a night of crap....
I'm so naive but I never realised that HRT had this connotation - that you could sort of outfit the menopause? That's wild.

Genuinely curious as to what the program is at her evert? The event, much like her page these days, seems to be directionless and chaotic. Just curious as to what she does to justify the price tag, and what qualifications she has?

Reactions: 3
In cork for the vulva shite and posting about Palestine yet still couldn’t stretch to partaking in the first MUNSTER march for Palestine that was on… duck off

Reactions: 1
Does any one know is there any alternative brands that do the same as her fabu products. I like the peri ones but if I do to buy the same ingredients separately it would cost a fortune 🙈
---
Does any one know is there any alternative brands that do the same as her fabu products. I like the peri ones but if I do to buy the same ingredients separately it would cost a fortune 🙈
This should be go to buy 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her latest reel imagine looking out your window minding your one business and seeing your neighbour running up the with dog in tow while holding a laptop and being filmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her figure is amazing 🙈
She’s a 43 year old mum of 3 boys too, she keeps that awful quiet though 🙄
She’s definitely not the personality type I’d like to spend much time around, imagine how exhausting she is…… Me me me me me me me 🥱

Reactions: 6
I'm sure her kids love the comments from their mates! She's an attention seeking witch

I genuinely don’t understand why she went out in her bra & knickers in the snow other than for attention! Usually it’s under the guise of a wonder woman outfit 🙄 but on this occasion, what was she trying to prove?! Screams of ‘look at me, did I mention I work out and am a 43 year old mum of 3?’