Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if the rolls were reversed she’s absolutely desperate in every sense of the word.
She's a disgrace. Again, reverse the role: male pharmacist with a soft toy penis shoved in female Garda's face and posting about it on Instagram = reported for sexual harassment and cancelled.

Reactions: 11
She's a disgrace. Again, reverse the role: male pharmacist with a soft toy penis shoved in female Garda's face and posting about it on Instagram = reported for sexual harassment and cancelled.
This exactly she seems to have a thing for a guard not the first time she’s fawning over one either, remember she got pulled in and she was saying theirs something sexy about the a garda in uniform with their big Batons or something to that effect.

My friend gave me a bottle of R&R because she didn't realise it had lemon balm and couldn't take due to thyroid issues. Anyhow, taking it a week and absoutely no difference, if anything my sleep is worse.
On another note re supplements, they basically just give you very expensive wee unless you're actually lacking in something. I was taking a right cocktail for years; evening primorse & starflower, Vit B6, Magnesium, Vit D, Ashwaganda, Turmeric, Menopace. Took them religiously, thought I'd get no sleep and I'd be like a demon hormonally without them. Well I stopped them about 6 months ago, all bar the Menopace which I still take and I've noticed no difference, absolutely none. I only stopped because I forgot to take them on holidays and when I didn't die(!!!) I just didn't go back on them when I got home. So don't be sucked in. I might go back on the evening primrose if boobs get tender due to peri menopause, but apart from that I really don't think I needed any of them.

Reactions: 12
Jesus it’s like something you would make for junior cert home economics

Reactions: 4
I took the immune supplements over the Winter and I have to say I was impressed. I work with children and I managed to avoid getting flattened by all the bugs that were doing the rounds. Maybe coincidence, maybe not

Reactions: 1
Should those treatments with institute of dermatology not be tagged with ad or partnership? I doubt she pays full price, if even!

Reactions: 2