Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between that and the reel of her making eggy bread in her bra so we all see her flat stomach, she’d sicken your hole. Surprised she didn’t dip herself in egg, fry and eat herself.

Reactions: 5
43 year old mother making lunch in her bra..duck off Laura and put on a top you look like a dick

Reactions: 9
43 year old mother making lunch in her bra..duck off Laura and put on a top you look like a dick
What an absolute lunatic and narcissist. Filming herself in her bra. Looking for people to go wow you're 43 no way. Laura your sandwiches look like tit. I wouldn't give them to the dog let alone my kids. Clown.

Reactions: 7
Using a video of Shane Lowry to sell.her products 🙄🙄 Doubt he gave permission to advertise them

Reactions: 1
Podcast with Sonya Lennon - Sonya "Brendan calls me money belt" Laura "Who's Brendan?"

ROFL. Does she do any research?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Podcast with Sonya Lennon - Sonya "Brendan calls me money belt" Laura "Who's Brendan?"

ROFL. Does she do any research?
She did not...... If she stopped videoing herself making the bleeping dinner in her bra and did some research it might be a bit more beneficial......

Reactions: 2
Why does she have to keep referencing to her age “43 year old mum of three” why can’t she just say “Mum of three” is she waiting for the you don’t look 43 comments.

Reactions: 3
Why does she have to keep referencing to her age “43 year old mum of three” why can’t she just say “Mum of three” is she waiting for the you don’t look 43 comments.
It's kinda like the kids telling everyone they're 6 and a HALF.

shock horror woman in her 40s with kids feeds them, this is front page worthy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And I’m not being smart but she looks every day of 43 and the rest. She looks like a really fresh and healthy 48 year old to me 😂
She awful auld fashioned or something

Reactions: 9
Ya I think she has aged since she started having the extra treatments to her face

Reactions: 7