Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much for taking the time to explain, Jesus that's shocking. And like you said, isn't she all for talking openly about everything etc. She's full of it and money mad. I can't believe I used to like her a few years ago, a bit extrovert for my liking but had something to offer. That ship has well and truly sailed.
I feel exactly the same! She is way too much and clearly thinks she's above being wrong. Very dangerous with some of the things she's sharing
---
A dr talking about endometriosis and loads of women commented that it was outdated information and that sufferers had already been gaslighted by drs for years and they had been campaigning for change for years. She didn’t address the other one she took down either the one with the dr Anne Marie
What was that one?

Reactions: 1
I wonder is she going to share her thoughts on it tomorrow because it was talked about here because she removed the other one but as far as I can remember but I could be wrong didn’t address it?
---
I feel exactly the same! She is way too much and clearly thinks she's above being wrong. Very dangerous with some of the things she's sharing
---

What was that one?
The one with Dr. Anne Marie Eustace Ryan I think she was talking about obesity or weight gain. I didn’t see it

Her and the Mum now burnt to crisps from sunbathing 🙈 and this woman gives out medical advice...

Reactions: 3
Her and the Mum now burnt to crisps from sunbathing 🙈 and this woman gives out medical advice...
Her mother looks f*cking incredible. End of 🤷🏻‍♀️ She's 60+ and radiant. 👏👏💪

Laura's acknowledged the post and taken it down so at least she's actually taking on board what people are saying. More than literally ALL influencers would do 🙄

Reactions: 5
Spends a fortune on getting her Dermatology treatments on her face but doesn't care about the rest of her skin🙄🙄

Makes out she is an expert on everything. Flogging vitamins and supplements, which she used to say are wastes of money. Loves the freebies and discounts. She gags for the attention. Narcissist!

Reactions: 10
No mention of the podcast that was taken down but plenty of ads for her products on her stories

Reactions: 1
Sickened watching her reel about taking down the pod. Sich manipulative language. Minimizing the valid complaints by endo sufferers. Her pod had misinformation. Her pod and Dr Niamh Daly are not up to date. It's laughable that the Dr Niamh Daly is calling herself an expert on endo....when she cannot get the basics right and lacks the experience to be an endo expert.

Laura Dowling needs to learn how to fact check. Fabu supplements were created to make money for Laura and milk her insta fame. She pretends she runs her account out of the goodness of her heart and to educate her followers..........wake up people she runs her account to make money and to get attention and adoration because she has very strong narcissistic traits. Laura Dowling and Dr Niamh Daly have tricked people into thinking what they said was not such a big deal and that people are moaning over nothing. They spread misinformation.

Reactions: 10
Apparently the health care "system" is the problem. The "system" stopped a gynecologist from understanding the basics of a gynecological illness. Got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sickened watching her reel about taking down the pod. Sich manipulative language. Minimizing the valid complaints by endo sufferers. Her pod had misinformation. Her pod and Dr Niamh Daly are not up to date. It's laughable that the Dr Niamh Daly is calling herself an expert on endo....when she cannot get the basics right and lacks the experience to be an endo expert.

Laura Dowling needs to learn how to fact check. Fabu supplements were created to make money for Laura and milk her insta fame. She pretends she runs her account out of the goodness of her heart and to educate her followers..........wake up people she runs her account to make money and to get attention and adoration because she has very strong narcissistic traits. Laura Dowling and Dr Niamh Daly have tricked people into thinking what they said was not such a big deal and that people are moaning over nothing. They spread misinformation.
It is more gaslighting

• Heart
She's turned off comments on her update, very mature Laura. Petty of me but it drives me absolutely mad how her reels are cut into about 20 different bits and shoved together clunkily, it's like a bad play and it sounds like she's reading it out.

Her update is really in gaslighting territory, she cannot bring herself to say 'I'm sorry' more of a 'I'm sorry you were upset' & 'there was hurt caused' kind of angle. She never acknowledges how maybe it was actually her that got it wrong, very arrogant woman.

Reactions: 9
Also ending on the Winnie the Pooh quote sums up how she views her audience. A bunch of gullible 5 year olds clearly.

• Haha
It was a reel I thought
I stand corrected, you're spot on! It was a reel because I remember the clunky patchwork of editing irritated me :ROFLMAO:
So even her 'apology', where she never actually said sorry, was not genuine. Ah she'll post a video soon in her knickers with the dog trying to ride her and we'll all forget about her gaff.

• Haha