Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should those treatments with institute of dermatology not be tagged with ad or partnership? I doubt she pays full price, if even!
I came here to see the same thing. I was wanting to book in with the institute of dermatologists but I'm gonna look somewhere else if they're giving stuff to this one.

stopped following Laura ages ago but she's got worse that super hero reel 🤮 she's a bigger dose now

Reactions: 6
Jez I meant people in glass houses shouldn't know stones and all that but she looks wreaked since she left her pharmacy job😳

Reactions: 7
Ya I thought since she started having all the treatments it’s aging her

Reactions: 8
If that's not an undeclared ad for Trisha's knives then I'm currently living a lie!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
That's what running your own business will do to ya... I doubt she's making near as much as she was when working in the pharmacy. That supplement game is horribly overcrowded

Reactions: 6
Just saw the pharmacist & entourage (dressed in ridiculous costumes) visit Galway hospital to flog products to the staff on a working day 😯COMPLETELY unprofessional and unethical.As if any other sales team would be allowed access to an acute hospital environment…I wonder if management at Galway hospital pre-approved?I’ll be emailing CEO of the hospital to query how access was granted .

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just saw the pharmacist & entourage (dressed in ridiculous costumes) visit Galway hospital to flog products to the staff on a working day 😯COMPLETELY unprofessional and unethical.As if any other sales team would be allowed access to an acute hospital environment…I wonder if management at Galway hospital pre-approved?I’ll be emailing CEO of the hospital to query how access was granted .
Did she not gift them? I need to go back and look again

And there’s visiting restrictions currently in UHG and they just troop right through 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Did she not gift them? I need to go back and look again
Gifting or not -it’s still a sales pitch!!!...Distracting staff and sick patients alike …..There are rules around healthcare facilities for a reason..
One cannot just wander into a hospital and hand out make up samples or clothes for example ..this is no different ..(overpriced non evidence based supplements with a significant placebo effect but that’s a whole other story 😉)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's just shy of claiming these mushroom pills give you everlasting life. Laura's magic mushrooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is really getting it today in the comments under her ad for her latest podcast and rightly so! People are begging her to take it down and she has posted twice from her account and ignored the request. Tipping 100 comments there from women suffering with endometriosis about medical misinformation etc I personally unpolluted today I'm very p*ssed off

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe a gynaecology’s doesn’t t know
Funnily enough I've had to correct a few in the past on my visits through a&e for some of the outdated misinformation they too have had. I'm 34 and just had a full hysterectomy, I feel I could write the book on it but honestly that clip is so triggering and it sets back years of campaigning

• Heart
Reactions: 7