Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well after some research, I've signed up to her peri-menopause supplements. Giving it a go for 6mths lads 🤷🏻‍♀️ I kinda like her tbh.

I just need your man Joshua Wolrich to say they're a load of shite now 🤣 I'm fascinated with the benefits of mushrooms.
@Swordshead how are you getting on with her peri-meno tablets?

Reactions: 1
Guys please don’t buy her products lol. Every product in her ‘fabu’ range contains nothing more than the ingredients you’d find in a multivitamin, which you could pick up for a few euros in Tesco. The fact that she is selling them for almost 30€ is bleeping insane!
I’m currently a student pharmacist and I find the fact that she is actually selling multivitamins for such a large amount of money quite frankly shocking, pharmacists should be helping their patients, not using their influencer platforms to make money out of them…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Guys please don’t buy her products lol. Every product in her ‘fabu’ range contains nothing more than the ingredients you’d find in a multivitamin, which you could pick up for a few euros in Tesco. The fact that she is selling them for almost 30€ is bleeping insane!
I’m currently a student pharmacist and I find the fact that she is actually selling multivitamins for such a large amount of money quite frankly shocking, pharmacists should be helping their patients, not using their influencer platforms to make money out of them…
But the mushrooms such as lion mane are not in the Tesco ones?

Reactions: 2
I don't disagree they're a shocking price, and I've no clue if they're any good, but it's not true to say they're the same as the standard multivits on sale currently. They contain mushroom and botanical extracts which your typical centrum, sona, tesco own-brand etc don't. Whether those extras have any real effects I don't know but let's be accurate and acknowledge that her products are not the same as all other cheap multivits.

Reactions: 6
If it helps anyone I tried them and found absolutely no difference in myself!
Same, was completely taken by all the reviews she shares. Really no difference even though I was willing myself to feel something! Also customer service was non existent when my order (containing six bottles - no judgement please!) went missing. Avoid ❌

• Wow
Reactions: 4
But the mushrooms such as lion mane are not in the Tesco ones?
You can pick up 60 lions mane extract capsules for around 6€ on some websites. Couple that with a multivitamin and you have exactly what she’s selling for around 1/3 of the price.
It’s not that what she’s selling isn’t good, it’s just that you can genuinely just look at the ingredients and pick them up for a lot cheaper elsewhere.

Reactions: 8
I noticed very little difference too, although I sailed through Covid with the shrooms, symptom free while everyone else in the house was very sick. Could have happened without them too, who knows. Too pricey to take regularly

Reactions: 1
You can pick up 60 lions mane extract capsules for around 6€ on some websites. Couple that with a multivitamin and you have exactly what she’s selling for around 1/3 of the price.
It’s not that what she’s selling isn’t good, it’s just that you can genuinely just look at the ingredients and pick them up for a lot cheaper elsewhere.
100% agree with this. You can buy the shrooms and ones that are really good quality and higher strength and take a good multi vitamin for much cheaper and no bulking agent then. You’re paying for the Fabu brand.

Reactions: 2