Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to explain, Jesus that's shocking. And like you said, isn't she all for talking openly about everything etc. She's full of it and money mad. I can't believe I used to like her a few years ago, a bit extrovert for my liking but had something to offer. That ship has well and truly sailed.

Reactions: 9

Icannot

If a male pharmacist behaved like she did , to a female pharmacist in that shroom video , there would be uproar.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Thenosyyoke

She's just shy of claiming these mushroom pills give you everlasting life. Laura's magic mushrooms.

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
But the mushrooms such as lion mane are not in the Tesco ones?
You can pick up 60 lions mane extract capsules for around 6€ on some websites. Couple that with a multivitamin and you have exactly what she’s selling for around 1/3 of the price.
It’s not that what she’s selling isn’t good, it’s just that you can genuinely just look at the ingredients and pick them up for a lot cheaper elsewhere.

Smithsmile

Sorry wtf is up with the breakfast she made - jelly and yoghurt, leftover naan bread with cheese and avocado on top wtf

• Sick
  • Haha

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Ah here now she’s charging people for a group workout class 🤣 since when was she a personal trainer?! What a joke 🤣🤣 also, I’m no PT myself, but her form looks way off in her stories doing bicep curls…you’re not supposed to sway! If it’s too heavy, drop down in weight!!

• Wow

Bomfi

You’d swear she was really open about her own struggles she isn’t. She never shared anything personal unless it’s making her look good. She talks a lot about other peoples struggles
I mean she’s all about other people being open and honest about themselves but not herself everything is great in her life

Last edited:

Siobs

VIP Member
Ya I thought since she started having all the treatments it’s aging her

captainkirk

Chatty Member
I see she has just announced a live tour called Viva La Vulva?? 😭😭🙈 spare us. And has a big ‘beep beep’ in the post underneath it. Ripping off Coldplay & Vogue Williams slogans. What is she like. Will it just be a big stage with her roaring about vulva’s and vaginas or what? She’s the equivalent of a shock Jock in the pharmacy world. Second hand embarrassment

• Wow

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
She's a woeful cook. Why does she feel she needs to film every other meal prep. Don't get me started on the state of the pittas...not to mention boiling spuds in boiling water :eek:

• Sick

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Why did anyone think she was taking it?
I assumed she was because she speaks about it as if she has experience of taking it. I also picked up on what @Tale2021 mentioned, she didn't need to take it because she takes such care of her health. She moved on fairly quickly when she copped on but it wasn't lost on me. I take HRT and I'm healthy and fit!! She really thinks she is better than 'normal' women.

I just watched her reel making toasted cheese sandwiches 'as a 43 year old mum of 3 boys'. I have two kids and my toasties look the same as hers, am I parenting my daughter wrong?? Should girls toasties be different? ;)

• Haha

Siobs

VIP Member
Ya I think she has aged since she started having the extra treatments to her face

Reactions: 7

VioletBear

VIP Member
She does have a point though, allowing pharmacists to prescribe for basic illnesses would be great. Of course there will be some who will abuse the system there always is but for the general masses it would be of great benefit.

Reactions: 7