Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if a rich person can even suggest that they have emotional burnout in part to having to do Christmas shopping. 🙄🙄🙄 She’s not a single mum with a zero hour contract trying to make her kids happy. She’s a pampered, overpaid landlord who can buy whatever she wants, for herself as well as other people. She’s constantly buying stuff, so why is it suddenly stressful when it’s Christmas? She’s becoming such a dick.
---
Her parents’ kitchen is absolutely massive. 😵
---
The amount of money in that Charlotte Tilbury stocking. 😒 Disgusting that brands send all of that for free, especially to people who’ll already have half of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she took our eyebrow comments on board, they look WAYYY better in her latest vlog. They are smaller, natural and brown as opposed to huge, square and red tinted. She looks much prettier with them brown and small.

I do sympathise that she was an emotional wreck because she didn't have her sertraline. That must have been awful. But also, she's been on it for years! How could she run out when its such a longterm commitment for her, that seems really silly

IMG_2512.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Exactly. If you’re dependant on Sertraline how can you can you run out of it ‘for a couple of weeks’ ?!
This yt train isn’t going to run for her much longer. She has no content and it’s same old same old. She has money, properties, and her business (did anyone mention it’s a small business???) so i can’t see it lasting if she doesn’t bother. ‘I wish I could just film youtube videos’ well why don’t you then?!

Reactions: 8
She 'answered a question' about Tattle in this week's vlog and she absolutely didn't receive that as a question she's just saying hi to us 👋

She's already planning Xmas 2024 with her boyfriend, he'd run if he wasnt getting a free house, they arent even 2 years together!!

And how does she not realise how unrelateable she is? Is this just an early 20s privileged Essex girl? We can't forget that she comes from a wealthy family

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She 'answered a question' about Tattle in this week's vlog and she absolutely didn't receive that as a question she's just saying hi to us 👋

She's already planning Xmas 2024 with her boyfriend, he'd run if he wasnt getting a free house, they arent even 2 years together!!

And how does she not realise how unrelateable she is? Is this just an early 20s privileged Essex girl? We can't forget that she comes from a wealthy family
I did laugh when she said this was their 3rd Christmas together and then said they’ve not even been together 2 years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Being from the same area as Hannah and around the same age - there are lots of middle class, very comfortable people here and I have a lot of friends who’s parents fit that bracket and bought their driving lessons, first car, gave them money towards a house deposit etc etc. I don’t doubt hannah was earning really well in the early youtube days and has put a lot of her own money into her houses but it also wouldn’t surprise me if her parents gave her money towards it (or at least let her live rent free to allow her to save). That being said though, don’t think that this is the norm, there are lots of areas of Essex only 15 mins down the road from Hannah where this is not the case for the average family

Reactions: 3
Being from the same area as Hannah and around the same age - there are lots of middle class, very comfortable people here and I have a lot of friends who’s parents fit that bracket and bought their driving lessons, first car, gave them money towards a house deposit etc etc. I don’t doubt hannah was earning really well in the early youtube days and has put a lot of her own money into her houses but it also wouldn’t surprise me if her parents gave her money towards it (or at least let her live rent free to allow her to save). That being said though, don’t think that this is the norm, there are lots of areas of Essex only 15 mins down the road from Hannah where this is not the case for the average family
They helped her buy her first investment property as they have several in Leeds. So they’re doing pretty well for themselves. Hannah’s house she is moving into isn’t her only investment property. I do wonder why she’s decided now is the right time to move into that house. I’m surprised she didn’t just go for a new build as that seems her vibe ngl

Reactions: 7
‘I’m just an average girl renovating my first home’ she says whilst having all the lighting gifted for her house many people of her age could only dream of affording

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘I’m just an average girl renovating my first home’ she says whilst having all the lighting gifted for her house many people of her age could only dream of affording
That comment really annoyed me. Also her boyfriend's dad is doing the bathroom which again I bet they are either paying very little or nothing at all for.

Reactions: 12
Rave threads just don’t work on this platform 😂😂
Even with the best of intentions an influencer is just a scammer In better* clothing.

*gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ew, is she trying to get Wickes to gift her a kitchen (or counter tops, at least) on her Instagram stories? Absolutely grim.

Reactions: 2