Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her BF's dad is a builder? Did he not give her any idea how much it would cost? That gap between the fridge and sink edge will drive people potty. It will make the kitchen look really pokey when there is not enough walk through space.

Reactions: 4
Surely she, her bf, his parents, her parents - must have at least an idea about how much the work they wanted would cost? I don’t believe she didn’t even have a ballpark figure.
Her layout and design ideas are terrible and she just wants things to ‘look good’ without being practical.
I get you want your home to look nice but if you can’t use it or things go to waste what’s the point?!

Wonder if she’ll get gifted an extension. I was surprised she seemed quite accepting that she can’t afford it. Then again, she’s not even moved in yet and she’s already planning on moving somewhere “better”, so.

Reactions: 1
No video again?? If she has one thing to do outside of her normal week she doesn't post her weekly video. Wow, you went into London for one afternoon and decided not to bother filming a video? She needs a reality check. She really seems so lazy and so ignorantly privileged

Reactions: 5
She lives in Essex why does she act like she gone to the other side of the world every time she goes to London… it’s a 30 minute train journey. That’s a normal commute for some people.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely bored to DEATH watching her go on about paint colours. I know she wants advice, but what would she do if she didn’t have followers? Just pick one of the bloody shades of off-white/beige and be done with it.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely bored to DEATH watching her go on about paint colours. I know she wants advice, but what would she do if she didn’t have followers? Just pick one of the bloody shades of off-white/beige and be done with it.
so boring but also seems like it is going to be the saddest most plain house ever! Taking sad beige to a whole new level. If someone told me my personality was beige I'd be devastated but she seems happy about it

she also mentions "keen to work with homeware brands" please just say "send me free things" she's given me the ick with all this home stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
so boring but also seems like it is going to be the saddest most plain house ever! Taking sad beige to a whole new level. If someone told me my personality was beige I'd be devastated but she seems happy about it
It’s so frustrating her going on about how stressful it is (fair enough) but spending so much time agonising over which boring shade of beige to put on the walls. Most people would find it stressful financially and trying to fit it in around work and other responsibilities.

Yes she did! It’s the only house in Essex she owns but I believe she owns some more in Leeds too
I thought so! The way she talks about it on her home insta is SO WEIRD. Acting like they got the keys and didn’t just kick her tenants out! Also slating the whole house, if it was in an acceptable state for tenants then it shouldn’t need full renovating 🥲

Reactions: 12
I thought she was done with false lashes (they're so rank) but they are 100% fresh in her new video. They dont suit her at all, theyre so unnatural ew

I thought she was done with false lashes (they're so rank) but they are 100% fresh in her new video. They dont suit her at all, theyre so unnatural ew
I think she's being doing them herself to save money so she says. Despite spending a small fortune on a ton of crap every video 😂
Also, take a shot every time she says "my boyfriend's Dad" 😳

Reactions: 3
She sounds so dumb saying she doesn’t want to spend the money on lash extensions and moaning about how expensive her house renovation is but then buying everything she sees on TikTok.

Reactions: 3
Why the hell would she go on and on and on about eyelashes and saving money to then go all the way to Doncaster, rent an air b&b, travel there and back so she could choose a kitchen that ‘isn’t gifted’ really????

Reactions: 6
I genuinely would love to know why Youtube picked her to host a podcast. She's fine but she's boring, beige, privileged, channel not growing, skips videos whenever she wants, and not very natural on podcasts?
Is it because she's never been tied up in scandal?

I had a feeling it had something to do with that AD(?) “Make it on YouTube” video that Hannah and a bunch of other YouTubers did five months ago, like if YouTube picked two well-liked people who did a really good job of that (I can’t be bothered to check if the other host did one). Hannah’s video was quite informative with original ideas and inspiration & information for aspiring “creators” - if you watch Molly Thompson’s, for example, she made it all about herself and how it was her ten year anniversary of being on YouTube. Thank Christ she didn’t get picked to make a podcast.

She is starting to get so annoying. Going on about how anxious she is and how she doesn’t want to be in the spotlight or focused on and how she is such a homebody and it’s not her type of scene yet.. she is a YouTuber. Come on now
---
And of course, as soon as YouTube came calling, she cashed out