Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Does anyone know what her last name is? I've tried to see if she's mentioned it anywhere but I can't seem to find anything, was just curious haha
I believe her last name is 'Every'. I have no idea when but I remember a good few years ago now she mentioned it somewhere or something! I think it's a really nice/unusual surname so I've always remembered it haha.
Sorry you both sent this ages agoooo but I just found and re read this thread. I think you’re right about Every. I just googled hannah Every along with the name of her secondary school (I live in the same town as hannah and know people who went to school with her, which is how I know which school it is) and I found a news article from 2014 where she was quoted talking about the head teacher. (I won’t share the article as that gives away exactly where she lives which isn’t fair). It said her name and that she was 16 which sounds about right if it was written in 2014 (pretty sure she’s 22 or 23 now?). But I agree it’s a lovely surname.

Reactions: 2
Her money seems endless!!! Has she bought or is she renting her new office space? She makes a 10 minute video once a week and has barely any insta content. How is she doing so well?? Or do her parents fund her life? She seems like a princess at home
shes renting the office space I believe.
And then the house she recently bought is currently rented out (and she has another rental in Leeds) so she’ll probably be having both mortgages covered.
So she won’t have many outgoings While still living with her parents

costacoffeeflatwhite

Guys I think she read my post and posted ANOTHER de-clutter video this week just for me ......❤ How can clean the same spot this many times!!! I know she can do such good content so why keep doing this??

LOVE2GOSSIP

Just had a look to see how her Christmas collection is selling on Sunnyside. All she's sold out on is the human blankets....which priced at £37.99 those people clearly have more money than sense! I also bet she ordered significantly less stock than everything else due to it being a new product.

Bet she's fuming deep down as I remember last year it sold out really quickly.
She has (on more than one occasion) called herself the Queen of the Christmas harness....
When did it launch?

LOVE2GOSSIP

Personally I can't stand the filters she's using on insta. I feel like she used to be quite wholesome albeit she was full of fake tan but now she's just filtering everything!

bolimepipi

VIP Member
I was a long time viewer and supporter but I have to admit her CANDID clothing launch left a bad taste in my mouth.

She launched it with a video talking about how inclusivity was a huge motivation for her with the line, which is why she made sure they had a huge size range (XS-3XL I’m pretty sure). Me and my little sister were huge fans and I was so impressed with this as I know a lot of other merch launches have limited sizing, and was excited my sister would actually be able to have merch that fit her. I thought a lot of Han and this confirmed for me that she must be a lovely person to have made sure an adequate size range was available.

So I of course show my sister the video (she is 18 but has a learning disability so comes across much younger) and she is so excited. I tell her she can pick out a few items and I’ll order them for her, and she’s thrilled - especially with the chance of winning a necklace for anyone who orders within the first 48 hours. I click on to order quickly for her only to find sizes S-XL available - 4 sizes just not available on launch day which is half the inventory. The XL wouldn’t have been big enough for my sister so I emailed their customer service enquiring when these additional sizes would be available, as they had been promised in Hans video. I also DMd her on Instagram and saw others comment on the video and on her insta posts. I never got a response anywhere, which I half expected on her Instagram, but not through CANDIDs customer support email. As a new company surely you’d want to be on top of customer queries and issues?

So I could not place an order, neither could anyone over a size 14 - 16, and my sister was devastated after getting her hopes up because of the video. I thought it was especially gross due to the competition element of ordering. It excluded half the would be customers from having a chance of winning - but then expected them to still purchase a few weeks later when they decided to stock these sizes???? I get that maybe it took longer to stock all these sizes but IMO the launch should have been delayed to ensure you have all of the sizes you are promising if you are so passionate about inclusivity. At the very least it should have been addressed in your video, or even an insta story explaining? But to not receive any explanation, even from your customer service department after contacting I think is awful. Sorry this I such old news but she posted today about new launches for CANDID and got mad all over again remembering 😅
oh no i feel so bad for your little sister! :( have you received a response?

ellbell

I am so shocked at the story she’s just uploaded - laughing at a baby shutting a dog in a tiny cupboard when it’s obviously frightened 😳😳😳😳 wonder how long that story will stay up not very good with her small dog business and being a dog owner

• Wow

Susspicious

VIP Member
Wonder if she’ll get gifted an extension. I was surprised she seemed quite accepting that she can’t afford it. Then again, she’s not even moved in yet and she’s already planning on moving somewhere “better”, so.

Reactions: 1
Ive not had time to watch much YouTube recently so I’m not up to date on the vlogs but I saw on her insta story that she’s buying a house?! That’s amazing I’m so happy for her!! Although I’m sure I remember her saying a couple years ago that she already bought a house to let out, up north somewhere? Does anyone else remember that?
yeah she owns a property in Leeds that she rents out.

ellbell

Is this her first time in an office… why is she acting like she’s never been to work before 😂

justapossum

Does anybody know where Hannah gets her rings from? I’m looking for some reasonably priced silver rings and I like the ones she wears but none of her pictures are tagged with the company name 😳

louisexo

Does anyone know what her last name is? I've tried to see if she's mentioned it anywhere but I can't seem to find anything, was just curious haha
I believe her last name is 'Every'. I have no idea when but I remember a good few years ago now she mentioned it somewhere or something! I think it's a really nice/unusual surname so I've always remembered it haha.

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Actually quite surprised with how many orders she gets with her business! The products are nice and do look good quality as well

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I saw hannah the other night in the supermarket! She was shorter in real life than I imagined she would be 😂

Cemma25

Wow what interesting content today.
Also her eyebrows are awful!!
Will be interesting to see if she actually moves out