Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea4u

VIP Member
I don’t see any effort in her YouTube channel anymore since she started her business, it all seems disingenuous and fake but she won’t give it up because it’s what she earns the most money from.. you can tell she doesn’t enjoy it when we get a 10 minute week in her life or a poxy office tour
Or what I eat in a day

Reactions: 1

Lola123

VIP Member
I just can't get over how much I feel like she's just playing house, cosplaying as a girlfriend, as an adult. It doesn't suit her. She's still 15 in my eyes and I can't get past that 😂 like she's saved up all her plastic coins from making videos on her phone and she's bought a dolls house to do up with her pretend money 🤣

I'm going to find it so weird to see her living in her own grown up woman's house with a partner and a dog. It feels so not like her.
And how long will she go without “popping round” her parents and I bet she expects her parents to keep her room as it is

Randomer123

Does anybody know where Hannah gets her rings from? I’m looking for some reasonably priced silver rings and I like the ones she wears but none of her pictures are tagged with the company name 😳
I know she's mentioned buying herself a Pandora ring in the past, but I don't know if they're all from there. I'd message her. 😊 How refreshing though to discover that someone doesn't constantly tag brands.

Ding

VIP Member
Her money seems endless!!! Has she bought or is she renting her new office space? She makes a 10 minute video once a week and has barely any insta content. How is she doing so well?? Or do her parents fund her life? She seems like a princess at home
Her new business Sunnyside seems to be doing really well. Plus I think she has invested in property.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
They've barely been together any length and already talking about moving in and family 😭 calm down
I get that that works for some people, but I have never understood why people are in such a rush to move in and settle down, I’m 39, I’ve been with my bf for nearly 16 years and we re only just looking to move in together, we’ve never felt the need before and have always been happy with our own company and having our own free time, gives us time to miss each other, I know that’s probably the opposite end of the spectrum and pretty extreme to a lot of people but I have never seen the need to rush into these things, not at such a young age…..I did that with my first bf, it last a few years, went tits up, we had to sell a flat and I ended up back home with my parents! I’m taking my time this time round! LOL!

abeautifullife

I’m seeing this with quite a few people lately, someone I know for example has now got a dog out of nowhere and has now got a job of being a dog walker/sitter and even calls themselves a professional dog trainer, all they’ve done is buy a dog and take a short course in training. Is it just another bandwagon to make money?
I've heard some people are becoming dog walkers as a side hustle to make money, so it's possible.

Tea4u

VIP Member
I really enjoyed watching Hannah a couple of years ago and I still dabble in her videos once in a while now, but she’s obsessed with her dog! I have found a lot of youtubers are the same - as soon as they get a dog, it’s their new personality, being a dog owner! ‘a day in the life of a puppy’ isn’t my sort of video. She seems genuinely lovely though like many of you have said.
Agree with you. I usually watch all of her videos but today’s didn’t grab my attention. I don’t mind dogs being part of her content but not full videos on it!

Melier

VIP Member
I assume she meant that he’d get back his share based on what he paid but not be entitled to half

justapossum

I know she's mentioned buying herself a Pandora ring in the past, but I don't know if they're all from there. I'd message her. 😊 How refreshing though to discover that someone doesn't constantly tag brands.
Thanks! 😊 and that’s a very good point! She isn’t trying to constantly advertise them and honestly, I went through so many of her posts where you can see her rings to see if they’re tagged and couldn’t find a single one 😂