Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

costacoffeeflatwhite

I thought she was done with false lashes (they're so rank) but they are 100% fresh in her new video. They dont suit her at all, theyre so unnatural ew

cazzaaa

I really like her. I think she's so genuine and lovely. The only thing is her accent gets right on my nerves sometimes 😂

Sparkle321

Does anyone know what her last name is? I've tried to see if she's mentioned it anywhere but I can't seem to find anything, was just curious haha

Hannah never seems to get caught up in any drama and is a lovely breath of fresh air.
Having said that, I'd love to know if she still speaks to Alice and Becca.
her and Becca are definitely still friends (she mentions her every so often in vlogs) but think they both drifted from Alice.
She never seems to have drama but also doesn’t seem like she’s fake nice to everyone

Randomer123

her and Becca are definitely still friends (she mentions her every so often in vlogs) but think they both drifted from Alice.
She never seems to have drama but also doesn’t seem like she’s fake nice to everyone
Thanks! That's interesting because I think it was Alice who brought them together.

All her designs are terrible. They’re so unoriginal, dated or tacky.
The “trendy” dog harness market is so over saturated and she doesn’t do anything special. I’m shocked she manages to stay afloat

costacoffeeflatwhite

I can't lie, I have 3 harnesses and absolutely love the fit of them on my dog! Didn't love the collar at all. I only buy on sale. For obvious reasons...

where is this weeks video though?!