Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
All her designs are terrible. They’re so unoriginal, dated or tacky.
The “trendy” dog harness market is so over saturated and she doesn’t do anything special. I’m shocked she manages to stay afloat

costacoffeeflatwhite

I can't lie, I have 3 harnesses and absolutely love the fit of them on my dog! Didn't love the collar at all. I only buy on sale. For obvious reasons...

where is this weeks video though?!

Randomer123

I'm a fan too. Genuinely funny, and also just seems generally genuine. I wish she'd stop bigging up Brogan though - I'm surprised she can't see right through her, and they couldn't be more different work ethic wise.

I wonder if she's still friends with Alice Thorpe and Becca? They seemd a tight trio for a while.

She has a ring that was her gran’s wedding/engagement ring.
And she has a Tiffany ring (it’s like two Ts that meet in the middle).

do you have a picture of the rings you like??

CLittleworld

I love Hannah not too keen on the dog content but do enjoy her blogs, she’s not really addressed the Gabby friendship ?
Her body’s insane on the latest lounge video!

justapossum

She has a ring that was her gran’s wedding/engagement ring.
And she has a Tiffany ring (it’s like two Ts that meet in the middle).

do you have a picture of the rings you like??
These are the ones I noticed! Or if anyone has a recommendation of any reasonably priced silver rings I’d be grateful 😇

Attachments

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
What??

I bought a harness and wasn't mad on it personally! I liked the colour and the print but didn't love the material. Seemed so puffy, prefer a flatter harness.
Poor Sunny didn't realise she was going to be a lifelong model for Han's ventures.... what came first the dog or the business idea?
Oh that’s a shame! I didn’t buy a harness as our little pup doesn’t like them, she just had her collar and the lead and they seem really nice, I can’t comment on the harness though! I do think at least it’s not stupidly overpriced, like some of these new businesses are….I wouldn’t have paid more than I did to be fair and I think it was probably worth what I paid!

Sabbie

VIP Member
I am so shocked at the story she’s just uploaded - laughing at a baby shutting a dog in a tiny cupboard when it’s obviously frightened 😳😳😳😳 wonder how long that story will stay up not very good with her small dog business and being a dog owner
I absolutely LOATHE TT for exactly these reasons. Then hundreds (I am saying hundreds, because I dread to think there are thousands) of dumb fucks will do exaclty the same to their poor dogs for shits and giggles.