Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Ive not had time to watch much YouTube recently so I’m not up to date on the vlogs but I saw on her insta story that she’s buying a house?! That’s amazing I’m so happy for her!! Although I’m sure I remember her saying a couple years ago that she already bought a house to let out, up north somewhere? Does anyone else remember that?

Reactions: 3

Lola123

VIP Member
I assume she meant that he’d get back his share based on what he paid but not be entitled to half
So she wants to be careful with that, as some lodgers have taken their “landlords” to court and they actually got something like 30% share not just what they’d paid! She’s too thick to even think about all this 😂
It’s cheeky too considering her tenants have been paying off this house and she probably could pay a lot of it off too given how many other properties she owns

costacoffeeflatwhite

Her videos are so dull and repetitive and I’ve thought she’s always been a bit of a spoilt princess at home personally. She definitely is clinging on for the money so I’d presume she’d give it up if Sunnyside gets big enough.

Her making her dog her whole personality trait and talking about it like she’s an actual first time mum is what put me off her videos though. I love my dogs more than anything but jesus, the way she goes on about Sunny is tragic.

I get the impression she tries to act like she’s not bothered about being single and still living at home and being the spoilt youngest child and uses the ‘I’m a boss girl business owner’ vibe to overcompensate for that when really all she ever used to bang on about was getting married young and having babies young and starting her family so I think that gets to her more than she lets on.
I'd say that really gets to her, and that's why Sunny is the centre of her world, because she really wants a family. She doesn't seem to ever leave the house to meet anyone though unless she just doesn't film that because she wants to have the "wholesome" vibe. She was actually the first youtuber I ever found and enjoyed watching so I'd love if she was just honest with us and said her heart isn't in it! I love the long weekly vlogs early in lockdown but they are rubbish now, better off not posting than posting a 10 minute dull video or ANOTHER declutter of her hair and skin products 😭

daisychainx

I had to pay my mum bills when I was still studying and working part time before I got a big girl job and I'd say I contributed then more than she does working her job and having rental income on two places
She buys a hello fresh box makes them one easy pasta dish and calls it a day
*gets sent a Hello Fresh box for free

LOVE2GOSSIP

I thought she was done with false lashes (they're so rank) but they are 100% fresh in her new video. They dont suit her at all, theyre so unnatural ew
I think she's being doing them herself to save money so she says. Despite spending a small fortune on a ton of crap every video 😂
Also, take a shot every time she says "my boyfriend's Dad" 😳

freshgossip5

VIP Member
And how does she not realise how unrelateable she is? Is this just an early 20s privileged Essex girl? We can't forget that she comes from a wealthy family
Being from the same area as Hannah and around the same age - there are lots of middle class, very comfortable people here and I have a lot of friends who’s parents fit that bracket and bought their driving lessons, first car, gave them money towards a house deposit etc etc. I don’t doubt hannah was earning really well in the early youtube days and has put a lot of her own money into her houses but it also wouldn’t surprise me if her parents gave her money towards it (or at least let her live rent free to allow her to save). That being said though, don’t think that this is the norm, there are lots of areas of Essex only 15 mins down the road from Hannah where this is not the case for the average family

daisychainx

It’s really obvious if you look through who she follows - she follows him, his sister and his brother. All the same surname in the user. Against everyone’s better judgement she’s gone for a boy who’s name begins with J 👀

justapossum

I do love her videos, and I'm an animal person myself, but since she got a puppy I find myself watching her videos less and less or skipping over the dog bits, as it just doesn't interest me at all 😅

ellbell

I really don’t understand, in a job previously I sometimes packed orders and I could easily do 200 in a day and that’s on top of other jobs…

Hannah posting about Rafah a lot today, it seems like she's only just found out about it today? It's tricky for influencers to get the balance of sharing/not sharing stuff like this correct, but her posts today just make her seem dumb. I think she is caring but idk, the posts seem weird to me.

SleepyDibillo

I’d love to know what her boyfriend thinks of all her baby talk , haven’t they been together less than a year? That’d be enough to scare most men off

steph17

i really like her but the fact that she made such a big deal out of a train ride to london when she doesn’t even live that far away… it made me realize how sheltered lives influencers live. like making such a big deal out of taking an hour long train to london and saying that you have anxiety because of it seems too much for me tbh.

ellbell

Do we think she might have broken up with her bf and that’s why she took some time offline? 🤔

costacoffeeflatwhite

Sorry but why does she act like she's Molly Mae launching a new boyfriend and thinks this is teasing us or that we really care at all about what he looks like going to the effort of covering 4 small photos 🥱 get a grip Han
---
From her stories, I feel like she literally just went because she saw people on Tik Tok go!
She obviously wanted him to propose at the eiffel tower 🤐

Attachments