Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spongey

VIP Member
I do think the "I quit fake tan" thing is a bit premature... it's only been what, a week? And like she said, she hasn't been told any social events yet and is still planning to tan for her cousin's wedding. I'm really supportive of it but I think she should give it time to see how she actually feels before making it a vlog title 🙄

Reactions: 2

Belchhuggins

oh no i feel so bad for your little sister! :( have you received a response?
Yeah she was really upset by the experience ☹ It might have been a little disappointing for a typical 18 year old fan, but due to her disability she just really couldn’t understand the logistics and ‘why’ of it. I obviously tried explaining it but in her mind she saw it as Hannah lying (obviously I know this wouldn’t have been Han’s intention but my sister views things in very black and white ways). She still watches the occasional video if it looks interesting to her but she’s not the huge fan she used to be.

And nope 😅 I just went to check my emails to see when I actually sent it (May 4th) and found this automated response from them about when I could expect to hear back;

Your email has been received and is being reviewed by our customer support team. We'll be back in touch as soon as possible.

Please note our support hours are 9am - 5pm GMT Monday to Friday. Please allow up to 48 hours for our team to respond requests during busy periods.

48 hours? It’s been nearly 11 months 🤣

• Sad

costacoffeeflatwhite

I feel like she's very fake on Youtube these days. She's trying to full some gap for wholesome content and I just don't buy that she's a super nicer girl. There's something off. I really feel like lately she has to act like her Youtube persona more than it just come across naturally.
Even her style when she's out with friends or boyfriend is different. Maybe she's put herself in a Youtube box and feels stuck acting a certain way

justapossum

Sorry for the late reply, but Shein have good affordable rings! Only thing is you have to paint them with clear nail polish so they don't go black but they're really affordable and pretty 😊
Paint them with clear nail polish? I’ve never heard of that hack 😦

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
I did similar with my ex as we used the equity from his flat to buy a flat together and I had no savings or input at all, we agreed if anything happened and we had to sell, he would get his deposit back and then any profit on the sale above that was split 50/50 as when we moved in we then set up a joint account and paid half of all household bills, mortgage etc each, we did split up and it worked perfectly to be fair. I never would have tried to take more as I felt I wasn’t entitled to it and I think our agreement was really fair, he also paid me extra as he wanted all the furniture as didn’t want to buy new and I did so worked out great! lol!

justapossum

Agree with you. I usually watch all of her videos but today’s didn’t grab my attention. I don’t mind dogs being part of her content but not full videos on it!
I still watch some of her videos, but I agree, there's a lot of dog content now.. I usually find myself skipping over those parts.

mrshb91

Thought the vlog was a bit... off? She said she bought her Dad’s Father’s Day card.. what? For June next year?!
probably meant she bought the father’s day card beginning of june so bought her friends cards at the same time

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
you both took the words out of my mouth! I’ve got dogs, had them all my life and I get the love for them I truly do, but as someone who also has two kids I find it infuriating and slightly insulting to compare it to having a baby? Like no Hannah, it’s not the same. I get not everybody wants babies and their pets are their world but the way she goes on about being up early with the dogs and comparing it to having a child etc I just think she’s completely deluded? You can tell she’s secretly fuming she’s not got married and had kids yet too. She posted a picture to her grid on Insta not that long ago looking into the backseat of her car pretending it was future her shouting at her kids? So strange and deffo not something someone who was living their ‘best single life’ would do.
i used to love her vlogs and I think she’s still unproblematic and a genuine person but making her dog her whole personality it’s just so boring. I can’t imagine she makes that much money from ads as she’s only really doing surf shark sponsored videos? She’s just in it for the Pr stuff I’d say.

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
It wouldn't surprise me if she was already pregnant, she was talking about being nauseous a few weeks ago on stories, although it may of just been a bug. I'd say the moment he gives her the green light she will be pregnant!

Her content has become very boring and repetitive:
I thought buying a house might give her some ideas and moving vlogs are always popular but it sounds like she won’t be moving for at least a year (I think the house she bought has tenants in it currently)

LOVE2GOSSIP

Love how she monetised her sister in laws baby in last weeks vlog. When she named the video ‘a baby this year’ and shared her Pinterest board with a baby scan she knew exactly what she was doing. The desperation to baby bait in her videos is cringeworthy
Imagine when/if she actually has a baby.

mchoitess

She goes on about how much she needs to save and that she’s on a budget and then goes off and buys that mouthwash thing for £30 that she thought she paid £10 for?!?

Asty Gurl

I think she is probably struggling with ideas a little.
It's a shame she seems to have made some 'steps back' with her anxiety during lockdown. It's good she recognises that though and hopefully once the pandemic is out of control she will start challenging herself out of her comfort zone a bit more again. She will find it quite difficult at first I expect